Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Lol, it's one timeline. calm down autists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

this show is a swing and a miss. so dull people have to pull some BS out their rear end just to have something to talk about.

have any of you geniuses ever watched a loving tv show before because an alternate logo and some editing you don't understand isn't how you do multiple timelines jesus christ

Yes, but, you see... according to Zizek's theory of

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

indigi posted:

I honestly can not believe people are still taking the two timeframes theory seriously. It is truly outrageous.

It, astonishing.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

tooterfish posted:

He transitioned from the changing room to an apparently moving steam train by stepping through a single door. That didn't strike anyone else as odd at all?

Uh... bro, it's the future.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sorry, single time line. Very clear actually.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

DuhSal posted:

While I'm enjoying the show, I do hope they start to reveal more major things soon. Otherwise it might get tedious.

It's already gone over to Lost levels of mystery, I can't tell if I'm watching the show or just looking for answers now.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Delores.
Delors.
Delos

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

MiB = Monster in Bloom?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

WMain00 posted:

Could the timeliners please explain how their theory works when Dolores ran from the barn into William's arms after shooting the host because she saw flashbacks of the MiB pulling out a knife?

Do you even know what nonlinear editing is? Buffoon.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Ugh, the MUSIC is so fuckin good,

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

sorry all, one timeline.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

It's one time line, enjoy it.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I'm guessing the future is not full of basement trolls.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

tonight will prove the one timeline/time period once and for all. prepare the buckets for the tears.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

TommyGun85 posted:

I dont buy it. They have this big war going on where 100s of hosts are being damaged, buildings destroyed, explosions, etc. that have to be repaired / rebuilt daily on the off chance that a guest happens to stumble upon it. This is not the least bit feasible, economical or even logical.

As I said earlier, set designers know it takes FOREVER to put together a set so its ironic that the showrunners believe it would all be believable to repair the park and reset the robots daily /weekly.

Its a good show, but there are major holes in the logistics of the world unless Westworld is a physical park and the ones running it are actually the ones in a VR simulation.

Actually your completely wrong.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

Did you watch it already? Was it good? Trying to decide whether to stay up or just watch it tomorrow.

Nah, I just feel it in my human made bones.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Hold on to your butts.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Can someone find or make a ringtone from the lil phones they use in this epic show?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Please... i need the ringtone.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

This poo poo should be a tight 3 seasons. I really don't think there is enough meat for 5 or whatever someone said they plan for.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

bring back old gbs posted:

lol this story that the producers have said they have 5 season of content planned for? based on nothing but assumption, it should be adjusted to be the length i decide

agreed

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

looks suspiciously like a wound that would cause him to be in the hospital in a memory that would help ground a host.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Gonna own when the one time line / time period is proven once and for all.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Reminder that in 7 and a half hours the one time line/period will be proven once and for all.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

NotJustANumber99 posted:

your weird.

Why would the TV programme that is driving you this wild relinquish its control over you at this stage of its episodic runtime?

I'm literally wild over this time periods/lines!!!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lmao one time line/period confirmed. Goat episode

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Old James posted:

One timeline (this isn't Marty and the sports almanac) but multiple timeframes.

One time line/period/frame confirmed thanks to black steeple.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Wax Lion posted:

That doesn't make it good writing. Yes, stupid people who make bad decisions exist in the world. I don't want to watch a show about them. Especially if the idiots are being presented as if they have well-considered character motivations.

The board lady says "Ford dug up some old town." My understanding is that the town was the first one built, Dolores shot it up, it was buried, Dolores visits it with William 30 years ago, and now it's being rebuilt.

If anything MiB recognizing the blonde host and remarking that he thought she had been retired is confirmation of two time frames. Seriously, how is anyone still in denial at this point?

Your posts are really dumb+annoying btw

Nah, I'm right and cool. You are wrong stupid and dumb.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Paulocaust posted:

just wanna say to everyone that poo poo talked me for being the first one on the MIB=William, 2 timelines and Bernarnold/Bernandroid theories;

suck my fuckin rear end

uh.. those have all been proven false though

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

she cut his throat. when your throat is slashed open you die of blood loss. Felix used the magic skin sealer to close up the wound so he didn't lose any more blood. end of story.

(that prop, by the way, is a handheld dental UV lamp used to cure epoxy fillings)

Actually it's advanced medical tech that Ford and Bernard discussed earlier, they have all be conquered death. It's no big whoop.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

bathhouse posted:

Are new Clementine, the bait, and welcome lady all the same host?

Are you blind?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

GunnerJ posted:

Not necessarily. He just might not have killed any kids. He wanted to try doing something "truly evil" and killing a 4-year-old girl was the test he put himself to. He might have killed all sorts of adult Hosts before that.

Shoulda hosed the kid if he wanted to be truly truly, truly, evil.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

packetmantis posted:

I'm not sure Maeve's programming is as subverted as she says it is. She cut Sylvester's throat in the same nonfatal way as Ed Harris', but Clem went down instantly.

Well its quite simple really. MiB had to live, and she can only go against her core programming so much at the time. Sylvester's throat cute was a threat, and clem was a bitch rear end trick who had to pay.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kontradaz posted:

Because I get drunk for this show unlike you dweebs who seem to take adderall and start taking notes the second the show starts.

hell fuckin YEAH my man. Feelin you on this big time and loving what you putting out.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

It's pronounced time zone.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Two timelords haha did you see what I did there I made a Doctor Who reference my experiences are quite limited you see anyway I hope you enjoyed my little joke, ha ha!

Hell yeah I love references

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Time crimes

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Kontradaz posted:

I'm just here for the people sputtering like spazzes about "face-blind goons" like it's some personal merit to be able to recognize every character of a TV show.

It's actually just a merit of average intelligence.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I got fuckin owned, to say the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

sudo rm -rf posted:

not even ones like this? because come on, this one is just begging for it.

It proved me right actually, in a way.

• Locked thread