Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Pretty jealous about that 2.5RS. It has to be completely trashed to be available at that price.

Also, you know where to find me. I have the ability to find bad cars in this glorious province and the ability to race them offroad. And not much sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Slung Blade posted:

When are you going to host this for us plebeians in the rest of the Alberta ai crew? :colbert:

I'd come up north for a weekend of fun in a deathtrap car.

Yeah this is basically albertaaimeet.txt

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Powershift posted:

I was out near big valley yesterday, and there was some poo poo terrible land that would be perfect for this kind of thing. The sign said $60k for a quarter section, but it was a really old sign.

Might be time to look into opening up "please don't sue me motorsports park""

I think you mean Please Don't Sue Me Automobile Maintenance and Testing Facility.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

1500quidporsche posted:

Seriously mulling buying a Rabbit Cabriolet to swap the Scirocco's running gear over to next spring. This would be an amazing way to send off the old scirocco body.

There's no shortage of semi-primo bitch baskets kicking around on Kijiji, all you'd need is one of those fancy-dan A1 braces and a top delete.

• Locked thread