Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Hooray, the return of the monkey mutilators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Lmao if the Garfield one is true you gotta put that folder of fan fiction somewhere it's gold.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Also Garfield guy just talk to her. It really is amazing how many of these anonymous confessions can be solved by talking to someone about them.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I want to believe. Kane, what's your favourite book?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Kane say you cucked someone on the stairs.

There can be no doubt that way.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
HERE COMES KANE AND I'M GOING TO DUMP YOU DOWN INTO HELL

That's still his gimmick, right?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

bradzilla posted:

These confessions are poo poo because 99% of them are obviously fake

My confession is that I banged this guy's mom and didn't call the next day.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Aralan posted:

I have to confess that real or not everyone who cares about a wrestler being a goon is an idiot

IT'S NOT JUST ANY WRESTLER IT'S KANE

If Mick Foley turns out to be a goon too that would be incredible.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
If someone has survived to an old age in India they've probably got some real good advice or are rich as gently caress so make friends with them either way.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Someone pls make JFK getting hit in the face by a pie thrown by Braeburn.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Take the Zapruder film, add one of the MLP hitting JFK in the head with a pie and Jackie scooping up bits of pie because she's a woman and loves pie and you've got the meme of 2015 on your hands.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

huskarl_marx posted:

this is the mist

I was personally hoping for Godzilla or Cloverfield

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I'd assume the comment about skiing suggests that fisting in this case means "to grab the cock with your fist", making a similar image to holding two ski poles.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Here's a relationship tip: when you're arguing it's never actually about what you're arguing about.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
My grandmother used to make a loving ton of money reading tarot cards and other poo poo like that. She taught me it aswell because "There's always fools willing to part with their money" and I've never really had the scruples to use it as anything more than a conversation starter with a girl or whatever.

She was an old Roma woman which led it a lot of credibility, even though she and everyone else in the family knew it was 100% bullshit.

There's definitely an art to cold reading. To be actually good at it takes a lot of work.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I hate every ape I see, from Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Just copy poo poo from Roadside Picnic. A gun that gives people heart attacks 24 hours after its fired.

Or turn a dog into a human.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Romes128 posted:

Enjoy the divorce when it comes time to do your taxes. Lol.

He's rich in the UK. What taxes?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
You should be proud of your fetishes!

*hides it from the one person in the world that matters due to deep shame*

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Seems oddly specific that they would pick not getting any action with Janis Joplin when they could have written about being boned by Hendrix or whatever.

But this is goons we're talking about so being rejected by a white chick is probably better than being wanted by a black dude.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Maybe they're not gay? Makes you think.

As long as they're making poo poo up go hogwild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Mama Cass didn't choke on a ham sandwich, she asphyxiated on my dilznick.

Her family tried to cover it up but I'm here to disclose the truth at long last.

• Locked thread