Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I've got nothing nice to say, so...

nonazis

Wait, I thought of something nice. I don't know what your avatar is a reference to, and it gives you an ere of mystery.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

My favourite computer is my home brew hackintosh with Nintendo 64 inputs and a feeding tray and litter box for my cat[tes]

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

what av should I get because it may be winter now but it sure ain't Christmas lol :newlol:

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

nonazis

Isolate the head of that one Xbox guy and make him transparent, then make a gif of him filling the frame with the phrase "halo 5" typed in different colors and fonts. Or just adjust the colors of your current av to be summer colors.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

:rip:

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

Hello Meow
my favorite part about halo is that the armor always looks cool but the games are really boring for fps games and i literally actually for real fell asleep while playing halo 3 with a friend once

alnilam

i remember when halo 1 came out all my friends were really into how it combined infantry and vehicles :wth: and the infantry had crazy mechanized powersuits and recharging shields, and i was like "lol yawn i'v ebeen playing tribes for years, this game doesn't even have a jetpack :rolleyes:"

i was like 14 so i thought being a smug rear end in a top hat about it was cool

ty manifisto

nonazis

I really like all of the halo games. It gets a little dull sometimes, but playing through the whole halo series on split screen co-op with a good friend is like, the best thing ever. Also Cortana is hot.

Diqnol

nonazis posted:

I really like all of the halo games. It gets a little dull sometimes, but playing through the whole halo series on split screen co-op with a good friend is like, the best thing ever. Also Cortana is hot.

Oh word?

alnilam

nonazis you should probably just avoid posting anything unironically sexual here as a rule of thumb, just trying to help

alnilam

I mean I'm glad you're here but saying a video game lady is hot is not going to go over too well here, is all

we care deeply about ethics in games journalism

nonazis

I'm gonna write that on a sticky note and put it on my computer monitor.

Diqnol

Nonazis in an Anita Sarkeesian thread, writing a post: I'll show her a-- *sticky note glistens from the top of the monitor, Nonazis gives it a confused look* a trope if you know what I mean. *sticky note blows away from monitor into the trash can like that bag from American Beauty*

alnilam

as another rule of thumb if you're making a silly or ironic sexual joke post it should be so goofy/absurd that it couldn't be real, and it should not involve marginalized groups, also you've shown yourself to not be great at this topic so maybe you should just avoid it until you've gotten a better feel of what's appropriate

nonazis

yeah, I feel as if I am rather disconnected with the rest of BYOB on this one topic. alas.

Bwee

alnilam posted:

as another rule of thumb if you're making a silly or ironic sexual joke post it should be so goofy/absurd that it couldn't be real, and it should not involve marginalized groups, also you've shown yourself to not be great at this topic so maybe you should just avoid it until you've gotten a better feel of what's appropriate

Captain No-mates

but cortana is hot, i dont see the problem

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nonazis posted:

What the hell???

Hello Meow
cortana is a computer why do they make her tits bigger every game

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

proof

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I got a good feeling about this game.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I felt super Mario brothers had intense erotic overtones

Wertjoe

Luvcow posted:

I felt super Mario brothers had intense erotic overtones

Its the flag pole right?! I've always felt that way about the flag pole.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Hello Meow posted:

cortana is a computer why do they make her tits bigger every game

after every halo game her memory gets bigger and her memory is stored in her tits

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

after every halo game her memory gets bigger and her memory is stored in her tits

Chief, wake up,I have sexy hips and butt now, and my tits are huge.maybe next game they will give me a digital camel toe. -cortana

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

WHEN WIll Peter Jackson finish the movie though

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

what av should I get because it may be winter now but it sure ain't Christmas lol :newlol:

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I'm not a farmer

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

• Locked thread