Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

ive never played any of the arkham batman games

They suck rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

dark souls runs at 30 fps on pcs and people are happy to deal with it, and hell batmkjan is way bvetter than pukey old dark souls, a game that doesnt even have a grappling hook

Now you're just trolling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Going into the .ini and taking away the limit is pretty simple as HolePisser said. (Steam > steamapps > common > Batman Arkham Knight > BMGame > Config > BmSystemSettings)

Here's another simple edit that can vastly improve your Batman: Arkham Knight experience on PC:

Steam > steamapps > common > Batman Arkham Knight Right click, Delete.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I actually believe that batman is better than Dark Souls. I am not making this up.

Well I disagree but I can respect the opinion in good faith I suppose.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Normal Batman liking guy: Huh, this game is pretty cool. Too bad the port sucks rear end!

Deranged wannabe gaijin retard, unsolicited: Duhhh, hey, dude, ahve you heard about Dark Souls. Changed my life, man.

Lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

batman: you know this is gonna be good, the dark knight, poo poo this guy is serious. you can press a button to punch a guy in the balls

dark souls: typical jap garbage, normal knight....BORING!!! You have to press like 1000 buttons to swing a sword that the enemy will block. gently caress. This. Game.

You press one button to swing a sword...Christ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Enlightened Souls Gamer: There is a real, uhh tactility to the movement...world design, teaching through failure, I use multiple spreadsheets and wikis to figure out which sword I want to use and play the game for 20 hours so I can make that sword. It's all about angles, timing, geometry. I love math and science.

Batman ReRe: duurrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrr*

*TN: There was dialogue here but it's honestly too stupid to even bother transcribing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to gently caress Batman's rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate to break it to you, but she has zipped her suit up a little bit and her tits seem smaller...she has a massively wide latina rear end though.

Maybe this game IS better than Dark Souls...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Why are they talking about the witcher 3 in the batman thread wtf

Why are they talking about Dark Souls in the Imp Zone Batman thread? It's called 'conversation', you hopeless Sperg.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Realistically speaking Batman would be a pawn of the Patriots

This. Batman could overpower many in a hand to hand fight, but in an SOP network society (I'm assuming Batman games take place circa present day) his gadgets would be under the control of the Patriots and his avenues of escape and wily inventions would be crippled. This show of dominance would likely sway him to join Ocelot without a fight, so he can use his tools again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Snake: Damnit, he's fast.

Colonelr: Watch it Snake, he uses fear to intimidate and weaken his opponents. Don;t let him catch you off guard.

Snake: He's got a nice rear end under that cape...

Colonel: Snake, be careful!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought it was Iron Galaxy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Apparently it's Galaxy Studios, and it was 12 people total working on the port. Their previous smash hits include:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Galaxy_Studios

*iOS games
*Borderlands for the PS Vita

They also made Divekick which is epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

are any new games 60fps on console?

Fighting games tend to be

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You dont like?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

(In batman voice at 30fps , sped up 2x to imitate 60fps): Im batman.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Farkham Knight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Farkham Knight is Drew Curtis, the second Robin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jesus loving Christ. Gaming Journalism Fail.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

nobody will find a single reason to give phantom pain less than 100 unless theyre lying.

I guarantee 100% that Fallout 4 will do better critically, despite Fallout 4 playing like garbage, looking like garbage and being written like garbage, lol. Thats life though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

it'll sell better as well :getin:

That's not surprising though. At least movie critics write really harsh reviews of bad movies that do well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Look forward to enjoying the same game in approximately 2 years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Done with this poo poo...100%. This will be the last AAA game I play on release for some time.

What will be the next one?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hopefully, MEtal Gear Solid V.

Nice. I will be unavailable to game when that releases, so my next one to play at launch will probably be uh ...Super Mario Maker.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

I like how tuning the voice thing is exactly like faceoff

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Batman: I could eat a peach for hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the heck do they mean by that? Are PC testers notorious for leaking story details?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh the QA was all done in-house, I see.

• Locked thread