Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
it's true respect it

<<Pop Queen Katy Perry>>

WAMPA_STOMPA fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jun 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Katy Perry is a jerk.

e for context: In Australia, Make-A-Wish had a whole bunch of wish kids who wanted to meet Katy Perry. She had agreed to meet the kids way in advance (or at least her management did). Then like a week before she came ot Australia, she decided she didn't want to do any meet & greets, and so she cancelled all the meets. Out the door goes months of planning and expenses, and not only that, but they had to go back to kids and tell them their wish wasn't going to happen.

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jun 23, 2015

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Sup with the pics tho

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Summer of 2008, I did a shitload of ecstasy and listened to "I kissed a girl" a thousand times. Unfortunately I did not kiss any girls because I am a goon.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
she isn;t even that cute as far as manufactured pop stars, sup wit dat

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Whiskey Sours posted:

Summer of 2008, I did a shitload of ecstasy and listened to "I kissed a girl" a thousand times. Unfortunately I did not kiss any girls because I am a goon.

oh tits, cool, dolly parton has tits too?!

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

PotatoManJack posted:

Katy Perry is a jerk.

e for context: In Australia, Make-A-Wish had a whole bunch of wish kids who wanted to meet Katy Perry. She had agreed to meet the kids way in advance (or at least her management did). Then like a week before she came ot Australia, she decided she didn't want to do any meet & greets, and so she cancelled all the meets. Out the door goes months of planning and expenses, and not only that, but they had to go back to kids and tell them their wish wasn't going to happen.

yeah those dying kids were so gonna grab her cans. i mean they were dying anyway, what were they gonna do, throw cancer jimmy in jail as punishment?

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Madonna was always overrated yo.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I like that song dark horse. She has an illuminati tattoo on her arm and people on YouTube say all kinds of crazy conspiracy poo poo about her. She's garbage compared to Lady Gaga.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Told Two Times posted:

I like that song dark horse. She has an illuminati tattoo on her arm and people on YouTube say all kinds of crazy conspiracy poo poo about her. She's garbage compared to Lady Gaga.

Wrong, buddy. Katy perry is better than Lady gaga.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I'm also pretty sure that I remember reading that her vagina is full of spiders

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Wrong, buddy. Katy perry is better than Lady gaga.

Get the gently caress out of here. The only reason dark horse is good is because of the magical sounding beat. She's generic pop trash that tried to sing gospel music and failed. Then she sold her soul to the devil and joined the illuminati.

You have bad taste in music.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
According yo her own songs she is actually the Jeffrey Dahmer of pop

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PotatoManJack posted:

Katy Perry is a jerk.

Then they all died.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

All these bitches just triflin' ever since Witney died.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Told Two Times posted:

Get the gently caress out of here. The only reason dark horse is good is because of the magical sounding beat. She's generic pop trash that tried to sing gospel music and failed. Then she sold her soul to the devil and joined the illuminati.

You have bad taste in music.

Lol it's pretty telling that the only guy trying to argue against Katy perry is the insane schizo man who unironically believes he is surrounded by a pedophile satanist cop cult

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

ruddiger posted:

All these bitches just triflin' ever since Witney died.

Actually, incorrect. Katy pery is better than Witney houston as well.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Actually the real queen of pop is, and forever will be, Britney Spears. Suck it OP.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
who gives a gently caress

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

Moridin920 posted:

Moridin920 posted:

who gives a gently caress[quote="Moridin920" post="446915743"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

i gave a gently caress and i liked it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

blainestereo posted:

Actually the real queen of pop is, and forever will be, Britney Spears. Suck it OP.

No, that's wrong, because she's worse than Katy perry.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Yes, that's right, because she's better than Katy perry.

Exactly, friend!

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
No.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

blainestereo posted:

Exactly, friend!

To back this posters point, I will quote from the jewel that is Britney Spears' Toxic

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Lol it's pretty telling that the only guy trying to argue against Katy perry is the insane schizo man who unironically believes he is surrounded by a pedophile satanist cop cult

Whatever. She's garbage. Besides I'm not surrounded by the pedophiles they hide away out in the country. You say there is no possibility that a bunch of poo poo kicking hick cops in Mississippi run a child sex slavery ring on the side, I say you're naive.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

PotatoManJack posted:

To back this posters point, I will quote from the jewel that is Britney Spears' Toxic

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic

lol she probs knows a lot about toxicity

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I started making this but realizing katy perry wasnt the effort it at least gets the point across

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Told Two Times posted:

Whatever. She's garbage. Besides I'm not surrounded by the pedophiles they hide away out in the country. You say there is no possibility that a bunch of poo poo kicking hick cops in Mississippi run a child sex slavery ring on the side, I say you're naive.

are you related to caro by any chance

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Meowbot posted:

im gay and i like my girls flat, blonde, and talentless

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

are you related to caro by any chance

Not that I know of. You're a subhuman piece of poo poo pedophile you know that right?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

GBS HAS TERRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
Katy Perry is poo poo. Gaga is so much better than her it's mindblowing, but even if you like your pop more generic, Taylor Swift also kicks her rear end.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
This should really be a picture thread.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jun 23, 2015

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

eternalname posted:

Katy Perry is poo poo. Gaga is so much better than her it's mindblowing, but even if you like your pop more generic, Taylor Swift also kicks her rear end.

Acually, you are wrong on both counts here, because Katy perry is better than Lady gaga as well as Taylor swift.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Meowbot posted:

I started making this but realizing katy perry wasnt the effort it at least gets the point across

"I don't understand streaming music so I am very mad about it, also Katy Perry has better boobs" - Taylor Swift, 2015

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

eternalname posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE8iyWKFwsk

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Yea its taylor swift sluts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Lady Gaga got raped and Taylor Swift has a hosed up rat face.

gently caress Taylor Swift, Marry Katy Perry. and kill Lady Gaga

• Locked thread