Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mapparu

before i went to the tennis courts. i saw him. i saw his yellow car, he ran two red lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

then i found out that he was going to the same tennis court as me. i gave him a chance, even though he seemed like a terrible guy.

Mapparu

every time he hit the ball he moaned to annoy people.

Mapparu

he removed his shirt half way through the game

pogi

Hot.

Mapparu

he was wearing these glasses

Mapparu

tl;dr i want to flatten his tire, advice?

pogi

Move on with your life.

Or get his number.

Mapparu

hes not that hot... hes not my type either.im seeing him tomorrow because, its a daily event with other people.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
i bet he plays tennis too

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Mapparu posted:

a pocket knife is easily concealed and does the job with a quick jab when no one's looking, allowing you to fold it up and conceal quickly. improvised weapons are always found, and large knives are overkill

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

even if it's a lie, tell him you saw him almost hit someone on his way in

he might be like "oh my god i didn't even notice!! poo poo" and this may make him think about his rear end in a top hat driving (probably not though)

ty manifisto

fuck. marry. t-rex

Play a contact sport

fuck. marry. t-rex

Beat him up!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
pour bear pee into his gym bag. a bear will come and maul him to death.

pogi

Take up boxing.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
here is a cool song + video about a tennis court:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBHZ6JzdCrA

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

Mapparu posted:

hes not that hot... hes not my type either.im seeing him tomorrow because, its a daily event with other people.

i like that your life seems to be getting progressively entangled with this guy despite your first interaction being like rude driving, like ten months from now you'll be like 'ugh, gotta go to this douchebag's child's christening as he made me his daughter's godmother'

Savage For The Winjun

Mapparu posted:

just put a nail positioned so when he puts the car in reverse it will pop the tire, this way you are nowhere near the scene when the accident happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

i like that your life seems to be getting progressively entangled with this guy despite your first interaction being like rude driving, like ten months from now you'll be like 'ugh, gotta go to this douchebag's child's christening as he made me his daughter's godmother'

• Locked thread