Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I just beat PW and all the Ground Zeroes missions and plan to finish 2 shortly. I will play in a random order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm willing to co op PW

This.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

In Training posted:

Apparently if you follow Meryl into the bathroom fast enough, she will be in her bra and panties during the next cutscene, so I'm going to try and do that :mrgw:

I can't wait to get home and start mgs1

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol

"If the player equips it during a repeat play-through, they will be able to better understand characters’ lies. It will have no effect on the story, however. We will record separate voice covering both the player wearing and not wearing the mask. We will also look into making this work with the captions as well.

For example, when encountering the SEAL member:

SEAL:
I’m a SEAL.

His mind:
I’m really Snake."

lmao

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I just beat Raven and this game is a lot shorter than it seemed when I was a kid. Almost time for 2.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Dongicus posted:

if i remember correctly its something like you have to wait until snake shoots her in the cutscene instead of you the player pressing the button to do so

He never shoots her they make you sit there until you pull the trigger

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Peace walker is really good but it sucks the bosses are balanced around co op and people aren't always playing and ready to join

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I just got to the cutscene where the president grabs raiden's dick.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
MGS 2 handshake scene

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
PW bosses kept me from beating the game for a long time

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

swimming anime posted:

i think big boss is a virgin.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
He only has a heart for battle, first represented by the boss herself. But then he's left with nothing when she lays down her weapon and chooses to stop fighting.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

In Training posted:

You can tell he's a virgin because when EVA first shows up she flashes her rear end, pussy and breasts in his face and the only time he reacts is when she gives him a gun, at which point he absolutely flips out.

The gun cutscene is insanely good

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Contra Calculus posted:

I did worse: I copied move-for-move a speedrun I watched on youtube to get my minimum time.

It was then and there I realized that I am both retarded and have a photographic memory.

This is a good technique and makes you feel like a pro at any game when you get it down

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Dongicus posted:

i like to think he didnt kill anyone but the boss and the cobras in operation snake eater

some parts peace walker maybe?

Big boss is nonlethal while snake and raiden are cold blooded killers

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

peace walker is really good but the repeated boss fights are lame. thankfully gamers from all over the world can help you beat them

it takes a while to get matched up these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Hahaha

• Locked thread