Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I'm a computer. Stop all the downloadin.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casio_knight

Qwerinty posted:

i open the command prompt and type encouraging words to the computer, so it runs better

when i was young i thought cybersex was typing sexy to your computer. we did not have internet.

i think i raped dos 3.2 :(

Wolfman Nards

watch netflix on the screen and charge your vape with one of the usb ports.

saboten

how do i make it so my computer beeps with every keystroke like in CSI

thank u bacalou

saboten

currently im just makign the beeps my self

thank u bacalou

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
some good with computers explain why this happens http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735132#post448672799

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Casio_knight posted:

when i was young i thought cybersex was typing sexy to your computer. we did not have internet.

i think i raped dos 3.2 :(

fuck. marry. t-rex

It kept saying invalid input, but I didn't listen. I was cruel. I was out for my enjoyment and nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rond

saboten posted:

currently im just makign the beeps my self

Press shift 5 times, should beep !

• Locked thread