Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
I've invented a time machine and I'm going to go back in time and give my computer to a historical figure. Ok I'm turning on the time machine now. Aah it feels weird. Ok I'm back in time, I can see someone dressed in old fashioned clothes, I'm going to give him my computer to use now. Ok I'm giving him the computer What Ho!! Whetherfore is yon magick lighte box!? Alack! ok it's me again now, hope you enjoyed the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raere

he doesnt have electricity so as soon as you left the computer was useless

du -hast

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Raere posted:

immediately destroying another high quality g0m thread smdh

Asymmetric POSTer

i went back in time to show off my computer but everyone already had computers back then, and they also had common courtesy enough to recycle instead of just burying their garbage. all those swords and shields we keep finding used to be laptops before the war effort

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 2, 2015

yeah actually they will

Raere posted:

First off I took my computer back before i left, second of all it's a laptop style of computer.

stinch

no they will not posted:

First off I took my computer back before i left, second of all it's a laptop style of computer.

so you just took your laptop back in time and let the first person you bumped into hold it? due to the claims in your op that have turned out to be gross exaggerations i'm forced to question if you even traveled back in time at all.

PleasingFungus
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
What If You Gave Hitler A Computer? Historians Debate...

Valeyard

a caveman is drawing paintings on the wall and i'm taking pictures of them on my phone and he's losing it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Aug 2, 2015

du -hast

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Valeyard posted:

a caveman is drawing paintings on the wall and i'm taking pictures of them on my phone and he's losing it

i'm recording everything he says on my phone and playing it back to him and saying stop repeating yourself. he's partly terrified but mostly annoyed

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 2, 2015

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
I'd just want to go back to when they were using those giant tape reels for storage, & give one of them an SD card & waggle my eyebrows up and down meaningfully

DONT THREAD ON ME

by Nyc_Tattoo
dude! don't forget to clear your browser history before you hand it over

moron izzard

ya this computer is impressive and all, but how are you typing 150wpm ? is that evolution

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 2, 2015

keymaster02

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
those nigerian prince email scams seem ridiculous to us but i brought email back a thousand years and it was like bringing smallpox to the new world

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Aug 2, 2015

Silver Alicorn

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

A Yolo Wizard posted:

ya this computer is impressive and all, but how are you typing 150wpm ? is that evolution

shakespeare's giant meaty caveman fingers can't hit single keys on the keyboard

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 2, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud

PleasingFungus posted:

What If You Gave Hitler A Computer? Historians Debate...

IBM gave hitler a computer and look at what happened

I.N.R.I

no they will not posted:

I've invented a time machine and I'm going to go back in time and give my computer to a historical figure. Ok I'm turning on the time machine now. Aah it feels weird. Ok I'm back in time, I can see someone dressed in old fashioned clothes, I'm going to give him my computer to use now. Ok I'm giving him the computer What Ho!! Whetherfore is yon magick lighte box!? Alack! ok it's me again now, hope you enjoyed the thread.

lmfao

I.N.R.I

Raere posted:

Electricity isnt manmade.... its a natural part of the earth and alwatys has been,

jony ive aces

designer of the lomarf car

which historical figure was it op

yeah actually they will

jony ive aces posted:

which historical figure was it op

dunno

DONT THREAD ON ME

by Nyc_Tattoo
iCaligula

DONT THREAD ON ME

by Nyc_Tattoo
Treopatra

GoldenTeeth

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
i want to go back in time and show gamers what Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 looks like when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had just come out. it would blow their tiny minds

angry_keebler

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i want to set up a big movie screen on north sentinel island and show the islanders ironman

moron izzard

you'd really just slow down progress by bringing a computer back in time. people used to think in endless possibilities, imagine how much you would restrict the great minds by limiting them to the keys on a keyboard

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Aug 2, 2015

dogcrash truther
Imagine if a historical figure had a computer. Wild!

shabbat goy

Could you imagine what J.S. Bach or some other music guy could have accomplished if he had FruityLoops? Because I do.

dogcrash truther
They would probably spend all day doing edits of wikipedia pages about themselves, whoever they are.

dogcrash truther
Thos. Jefferson with a computer: Aww hell naw, what the gently caress is this!

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

Thos. Jefferson with a computer: Aww hell naw, what the gently caress is this!

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

*after showing midevil peasant Game of Thrones*

"Good sire...thyne show is...well...problematic"

dogcrash truther
Yik'in Chan K'awiil: Thank you for this gift of primitive technology

google THIS

Nietzsche after seeng goatse: as you gaze long into the abyss...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

computer

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Aug 2, 2015

treasure bear

i hand the compouter to old bill shakespeare fresh off the success of his latest broadway hit. he takes a while to get used to it but before you know it hes started his own vlog and the rest is history

also hes wearing the really puffy pants

FreshCutFries

i want to give the computer to those space odyssey monkeys and see if they beat shakespeare to hamlet

treasure bear

hey guys just got back from the past, babbage is losing his poo poo lol

FreshCutFries

treasure bear posted:

hey guys just got back from the past, babbage is losing his poo poo lol

lol

dogcrash truther
Now we know how babbage is formed #tbt

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

Now we know how babbage is formed #tbt

lol so dumb but i chuckled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Banned for account sharing.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread