Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Why does it always say important champions? All champions are important!

The OP used to include Jamie Varner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah, I mean there hasn't really been any good evidence of him having bad wrestling. But he also hasn't fought any great wrestlers so acting like he has this in the bag is stupid.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Shumagorath posted:

in both cases the guy in the picture was known as an all-time great and the person tearing it went on to have an unremarkable career while becoming fat and gay

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

Ryan Bader vs Rashad Evans is a five round fight coming your way in a few months

:whitewater:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Fozzy The Bear posted:

FYI TBH that video is 2G2BT, SRY

What

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Connors going to freakin lose the fight!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

For the record I thought Conor would lose but good for him that he didn't & this clearly leads to a better fight than aldo v mendes III.

Agreed

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

manyak posted:

Well most of the conor hate has died down but to be fair there are people calling for a mcgregor guida fight, and there is no reason you would ever wish a guida fight on yourself unless you were letting emotions cloud your judgement

Yeah I really don't see why anyone wants to see him fight Guida

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Well personally I'm all for clay guida losing fights.

True, true

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
If you don't like Frank Mir well then heck, something is wrong with you

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

I can't remember the original post but it was something like "danzig gives him a look that says "you're jason guida dude" and he apologizes"

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

1st AD posted:

Nothing beats Roy Nelson throwing a BRH at his partner who is on a chair with hockey sticks with gloves attached.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lid posted:

funnily enough

this man wants to be in charge of wages and employees rights and has an economics degree!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Bad Mr Frosty posted:

Oh my god! You fascist libertarian!! How dare you say such things.

Now let me dig through your past posts to bring something up here.

lol

• Locked thread