Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
just a warning to anyone enjoying this show; the boys at SASS are trying to gently caress with the Netflix rating and recommendation system so that people who rate Sense8 highly gets recommended Ralphie May's standup show. if this happens to you, don't bother watching it. hope you all enjoy the show, my favourite so far is Lito, but all 8 seem pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Something Sensitive, I mean. they are mad about the show because there is only 2 straight white dudes out 8 main characters, i believe

Grandmother of Five

i made a thread about Sense8 in GBS, but i have a feeling that they don't like the show and will do owns on it. it would be nice to be proven wrong, however

Grandmother of Five

i don't know what gamergate is, but if you can think of what a SJW would think of something then the opposite of that is what a SASS thinks

Grandmother of Five

pig slut lisa posted:

RALPIE MAY TELLS IT LIKE IT IS ON RACE AND "PC CULTURE".....you will NOT want to miss THIS ONWE

well, i don't like Ralphie May, and i don't care if all of byob knows it

Grandmother of Five

dogcrash truther posted:

it seemed like maybe it might be an ok show based on reading things about it but then i read a character description about the main characters from wikipedia and there's something funny to me about how hard they're stretching to cover every demographic/cultural base.

yeah. it reads a bit like a focus group or something, making it come across as construed, which it also is, but if you look up some random show then 7 of the 8 main characters would probably be straight white people, which isn't any less construed casting, just normal to see so it doesnt stand out as an artificial composition :2bong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five

idk exactly what the generally agreed upon use & intrepretation of the :2bong: smiley is supposed to be but imo it is: did i blow ur mind / mind blown

• Locked thread