Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

i only do crosswords and read manga on my tablet so i recommend those

i read manga on my kindle :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

oh yeah .. since i made this thread... are there any mobile games worth getting ? probably not right? still, ill ask.

My nigga, hav you heard of Flappy bird??

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

djmax technika q

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Stravinsky posted:

djmax technika q

ohhhh.. dendy likes that. is it really good?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ty for the suggestions everyone. looks like puzzle and rhythm games are the way to go.. is there a good version of space invaders or something too ?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Kingdom Rush and its expansions are pretty fun tower defense games if you're into that

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

ohhhh.. dendy likes that. is it really good?

its a good phone rythm game, the best for android atleast. only problem is that it has a dumb system that makes you practicly pay for new songs for too much cash so i just used a program to cheat myself into a million q points and unlocked all the songs

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Ridiculous fishing and robot unicorn attack are the only mobile games worth bothering with imo

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

Stravinsky posted:

its a good phone rythm game, the best for android atleast. only problem is that it has a dumb system that makes you practicly pay for new songs for too much cash so i just used a program to cheat myself into a million q points and unlocked all the songs

i wish it had offline mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

• Locked thread