Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

StashAugustine posted:

Playing borderlands 2 with a friend. Is it going to remain incredibly shallow?

It's a loot game with friends just enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

When I shoot things with friends and collect shiny things I demand depth

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Broseph Brostar posted:

Borderlands 2 is the only game that gets shittier when you play with more friends

Thats one of the only ways to make it enjoyable what are you talking about

Perfect Dark got really lovely co-op and I think that game takes the cake for becoming functionally unplayable in Co op

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Playing Borderlands alone is one of the saddest things this gamer can think of

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Have you seen the vita port of it yet

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Stux posted:

i had it for a bit but yeah

I am sorry for the trauma gamer

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Diablo 1 multiplayer was funny because it had friendly fire

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mods please rename thread to The Sanctity of This Place has been Fouled

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please... listen to me. The Archbishop Widestancer, she led us down there to find the good posts... the bastard led us into a trap! Now they're all dead, killed by a demon they call Taint Reaper.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lemme emulate a MH game instead of playing it on the 3DS

I'll take 2 lumps of gaming leprosy in my pre game coffee good sir

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Oo benis

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lurdiak posted:

FF9 has no awesome bits, unless you count making the hidden superboss a beach ball.

:whitewater:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The love story of Beatrix and Steiner is a romantic comedy of errors for the ages

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

That one scene with Steiner trying the pickles

The guards reaction to his bag of pickles later is my reaction to that one guys post

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lurdiak posted:

If you take out the references to older games it's just another FF with a bad story and mediocre mechanics. And Kuja is like the worst villain in the franchise.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

someone paid money to give this out

Jesus loving christ

Mod/Admin Request: If the poster is okay with it can the yoda loving luke AV be substituted for that since we haven't used that on anyone in like forever
I dont know if this is the right image or not but I think ZDR has it somewhere

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Or the hot dog hat one that Cowcaster likes to give out that would be way cooler than the whatever the gently caress thing that is

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

[in single breath] punisher-i-ardly-know-er

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Oh hey someone wasted another 10 dollars on me

E: it's already been reverted lol

and some weird gamergate text which is dumb because I don't post in that thread at all

Next time just send me the money

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 10, 2015

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Give the gift of crappy humble bundle keys instead of crappy AV's

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

One time somebody gave me a custom title just reading "im trash" in tiny letters because they thought I was insulting Vilerat. I wasn't.

Their ticket was a counterfeit and they hadn't run into rat kid yet

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

*bouncer at bar in Shadowrun* You can't get in without a ticket

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cyron posted:

Was it anti GG or Pro GG? I did post in the thread in D&D and I only found out due to wanting to know more about the SCOTUS ruling and I only put in there for a few days before I left because it just a bunch of people who are effortposting.

It said the word bideo James and ethics in gaming journalism and I have no idea what side that is on nor do I want to know

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

CJacobs posted:

Don't post in Imp Zone.

edit: everybody

Nah its pretty fun

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's highly illegal to post in Imp Zone while not enjoying video games

This is a recipe for success because games should be enjoyed

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

precision posted:

He reclined in his custom-made leather gaming chair with built-in minifridge. Reaching down, he pulled out a fresh Red Bull and cracked it, grinning as the familiar crack and hiss lit his brain up with the promise of sugar and caffeine, his drugs of choice. He smirked as he thought of all those losers he sees on campus, white boys smelling of weed, always surrounded by tedious women and their shrill, piercing laughter. No, this man's mind was clear, his life free of the petty concerns of the masses.

He smiled as he pressed "post", noting that it was his 10,000th. Fitting, then, that it had also been his most eloquent diatribe yet on the pathetic state of modern gaming.

Somewhere in the distance, his mother announced dinner. He hoped she had remembered to tell them "extra cheese".

10k posts

What a n00b :laugh:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Games fallout new Vegas thread is now pages and pages of political science discussion about whether or not NCR is a corporate democracy

The Imp Zone new vegas thread is pages of people (including our mods) talking about why murdering piles of white legs is loving amazing and good strats do so so

This gamer knows where they are taking their tommy gun (Storm Drums if you will) to go post

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I don't know much but I do know that using VATS to punch off Powder Ganger heads in slow motion with a Power Fist will always be cool and worth talking about

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

program666 posted:

Doesn't all threads on the imp zone have to be joke threads or something?

No.

You just have to enjoy gaming.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

ahahahaha *wheeze* dance, puppets, dance *grabs his inhaler* *passes out*

Lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

I'm going to go on a Metroidvania-sort of ish binge

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lurdiak posted:

I beat Fallout 2, it holds up pretty well overall, pretty much a classic, although it's really funny to me that some of the endings are bugged so it triggers the wrong one no matter what you did. Way to end the game on a high note.

Use Killapps Fallout 2 Restoration Patch

• Locked thread