Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbGmrySQLIg

red ash

re-dash

rockman dash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah im gonna give money to the guys that made Mighty Number 9.........

*in Borat voice* Not!!!

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
its amazing to think about considering how much ive enjoyed the 3ds since but the reason i bought it/preordered in the first place was for megaman legends 3

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
it's gonna be trash

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

rediscover posted:

it's gonna be trash

what grounds do you have for this nonsense statement?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I hope every future capcom game is a massive failure and they are forever forced to bear the shame of cancelling legends 3.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I hope one of the stretch goals is replacing the pedo VA with David Hayter

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i hope this game's good, just like i hope every game is good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Judge Tesla posted:

I hope every future capcom game is a massive failure and they are forever forced to bear the shame of cancelling legends 3.
The Dragon's Dogma MMO is going to be a massive suck.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sorry, a massive success.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

the gently caress is this poo poo?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

rediscover posted:

it's gonna be trash
Do not sign your posts.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
Could be good, could be poo poo. Sure as gently caress not funding it though.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

gently caress Capcom

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I want it.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Great Joe posted:

I want it.

Bring your Gamer Lubetm

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Eye of Widesauron posted:

gently caress Capcom

i hate them

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Eye of Widesauron posted:

gently caress Capcom

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
and also konami. but thats neither here nor there.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Slur posted:

what grounds do you have for this nonsense statement?

it doesn't have any of the people that actually made the legends games good besides kenji "businessman" inafune

it won't have the same look or feel (IE the only reason anyone gives a poo poo about these games) because they won't used low poly ps1 models and there won't be any servebots

the guy that voiced tisel can't return because he's a pedophile

instead of giving people closure and getting megaman off the moon (the reason everyone is so mad about legends 3 being canceled) or something original it's going to be the adventures of not-trigger and not-roll chilling out and probably getting into a tussle with not-tron at some point oh man remmeber that thing from that game you played when you were a kid? please give me money so you can chase the dragon

and most importantly mighty number 9 was a trainwreck from top to bottom, so in short

rediscover posted:

it's gonna be trash

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
darealmfingkooky lays it down

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm excited for Red Ash and I'm excited for Mighty No. 9

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Great Joe posted:

I'm excited for Red Ash and I'm excited for Mighty No. 9

I think both games will probably be pretty fun.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I think both games will probably be pretty fun.

i hope red ash turns out to be good despite my previous post but im fully confident that might no. 9 is going to be terrible

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
even if they turn out to be complete poo poo i'm glad they're doing them at least

i wish azure striker gunvolt had gotten enough money to actually have a complete translation because it's another good attempt to split away from capcom while using the same gameplay concepts

Dec 26, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

even if they turn out to be complete poo poo i'm glad they're doing them at least

i wish azure striker gunvolt had gotten enough money to actually have a complete translation because it's another good attempt to split away from capcom while using the same gameplay concepts

is that game actually good or are you saying it was a good attempt for a reason

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
it's actually good but it has some serious issues that I think were related to funding

they couldn't afford to translate most of the stuff so your entire backup team has very little character instead of talking to you every mission like they do in the jp version, and the game runs at 30fps which is bad for a game with the same mobility as megaman zero

i think this is the first game they've both developed + published too

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i hope that this game and mighty number 9 are good

i do not like the look of mighty number 9 atm, but classic mega man is not my favorite as opposed to legends and x so it will hurt more if this game is bad

that said, if this game is about going on adventures with uncle not-teisel bonne, i will have to buy it

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 3, 2015

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

rediscover posted:

i hope red ash turns out to be good despite my previous post but im fully confident that might no. 9 is going to be terrible

If the gameplay is good, I can get over the art style, if that's what you're getting at.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

If the gameplay is good, I can get over the art style, if that's what you're getting at.

the airdash having a hitbox is unforgivable

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

darealkooky posted:

and most importantly mighty number 9 was a trainwreck from top to bottom, so in short

why do people keep saying this

is mn9 even out yet

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
it's not but people thingk it will be bad because of this trialer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBGNzaCu9LE

but actually, I think the trailer looks good, the game looks fun for me to play, and I am looking forward to playing mighty number 9.... and Red Ash.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've never played a real mega man game and I think might no 9 looks cool. But I'll probably play that 1 to 6 collection if it's cheap when it comes out to fill in that gamer hole

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The people who are absolutely certain that Mighty No. 9 is going to be bad weird me out because they actively hope a game is bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Great Joe posted:

The people who are absolutely certain that Mighty No. 9 is going to be bad weird me out because they actively hope a game is bad.

you do this about every racing game you giant dweeb

Dec 26, 2012

Great Joe posted:

why do you assume they hope it's going to be bad

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
/\/\/\/\/\ Well this IS the Internet. Some people aren't happy unless they're kvetching.

red plastic cup posted:

it's not but people thingk it will be bad because of this trialer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBGNzaCu9LE

but actually, I think the trailer looks good, the game looks fun for me to play, and I am looking forward to playing mighty number 9.... and Red Ash.

Countblanc posted:

the airdash having a hitbox is unforgivable

It looks okay to me.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Great Joe posted:

I played it. It's bad.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Slur posted:

I played it. It's bad.

how so

also,
azure striker gunvolt makes me feel bad at games because there's a focus on moving extremely fast constantly and speedrunning but you also get a massive bonus for not ever getting hitting and anime music starts playing

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jul 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

elf help book posted:

you do this about every racing game you giant dweeb
Now, that's just not true, you mean man.

• Locked thread