Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Natural 20 posted:

And I'll need one more for D2. Again, same offer is on the table, if you join up I'll happily grant you a forums upgrade.

If this is still needed I can tag in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I need a sub for my game. Just starting day 2. Only brief night actions have happened so far.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Winefia - A Chalice Full of Poison, a game for 16-24 players, will (ideally) begin soon after Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia ends!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
we should bring this bitch back

quote this post and i'll tell you which character from the situational comedy "Cheers" you are

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

BottleKnight posted:

quote this post and i'll tell you which character from the situational comedy "Cheers" you are
The first time I ever watched several episodes of Cheers in a row was last Thanksgiving. It was on Netflix and it was something the whole family could agree on watching.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

The first time I ever watched several episodes of Cheers in a row was last Thanksgiving. It was on Netflix and it was something the whole family could agree on watching.

Yeah I think I started watching Nick at Nite right after it stopped being syndicated on there or something, because I had never really watched many episodes, but I've been watching every ep on Netflix the past couple months and I'm about halfway through. It's good but very unchallenging, haha.

You are Rebecca Howe. 50% calm, cool, collected, professional woman, 50% neurotic.

You're Norm. You're a good listener to those around you and you love beer.

(I am obviously Frasier Crane.)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

BottleKnight posted:

cool

I used to catch a lot of bits of this show when my parents had it on in the background, but I don't think I ever sat down to watch a full episode on purpose.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

BottleKnight posted:

All I know about Cheers is the theme

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Shank 3 chat

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Shank 3 chat

dank :420: chat

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
apparently a frasier reboot is in the works with kelsey grammar being the only returning character

sounds bad

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

Do tell

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

BottleKnight posted:

Me!!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

BottleKnight posted:

im gay

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

You know what, I'll do one of these, too! And as a way to shameless self-promote my podcast...

Quote this post and I'll tell you what Kamen Rider you are!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Monathin posted:

You know what, I'll do one of these, too! And as a way to shameless self-promote my podcast...

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Monathin posted:

I better be Ooo’s!!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Monathin posted:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

You are Rebecca Howe. 50% calm, cool, collected, professional woman, 50% neurotic.
Okay, ouch.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Monathin posted:

I haven't finished Build yet, so no spoilers there, please.

Bonus points if you also give me which Sentai character I am?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

Yes I demand it.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

CCKeane posted:

Yes I demand it.

Flip a coin, Coach or Woody.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Monathin posted:

I wanna be Mumen Rider

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

Monathin posted:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

You're Godai/Kuuga - you're consistently cheerful, always looking to better yourself in some way or another, and tend to have a pretty big heart and care about plenty of people.

Quidthulhu posted:

I better be Ooos!!

You, however, are Haruto/Wizard! You come off as a bit standoffish, but you're willing to help people out despite any misgivings you might have - though you often paint yourself as the sane man, you're not above your own goofiness.

Shotaro, without a doubt - you've got your hidden serious depths, but you're well known for your overblown comical reactions and general goofiness. You can't stand seeing other people being cruel and callous.

PMush Perfect posted:

I haven't finished Build yet, so no spoilers there, please.

Bonus points if you also give me which Sentai character I am?

I don't know which sentai character you'd be, but I think you're best represented by Tsukasa - KAmen Rider Decade! You hide a lot of your softer feelings behind a thin veneer of witty phrases and snarky commentary - a kind heart wrapped around a shell of desperately trying to look cool. (You are cool, just not in the way you think.)

Bifauxnen posted:

I wanna be Mumen Rider

Too bad! You're instead Shiro Kazami - Kamen Rider V3! While typically calm, cool, and collected, you have a hot-tempered side and can't help but try and taunt and goad those who decide they want to pick a fight with you one on one.

You're Eiji - Kamen Rider OOO! You're selfless to a fault, and tend to not think too hard about the particulars, your heart is always in the right place, and you don't tend to worry too much about what's coming up around the corner - you can handle it! Probably.

Lastly, birb is Tendou - self-assured and seen as a bit cocky, he rarely seems to take things seriously, but a lot of that is hiding a caring side... once people get past your own -unique- brand of wisdom.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Crap sorry I forgot about this, my disc thread checking routine has been out of commission for a long time

Bifauxnen posted:

cool

I used to catch a lot of bits of this show when my parents had it on in the background, but I don't think I ever sat down to watch a full episode on purpose.

[in mafia games specifically:] You are Carla Tortelli. You're quick with a quip or a joke in the overall conversation, but you get. stuff. done.

GeneX posted:

All I know about Cheers is the theme

You're Lilith Sternin. You're very analytical and honest, even if a bit harsh sometimes, but nobody minds because you're normally right.

You're Cliff Clavin.

You are Eddie Gordon, a man who loves a good bet and bears a striking resemblance to Kramer.

You're Diane Chambers. A teacher who hangs out with a bunch of people who aren't teachers, hounding them to defend their opinions when nobody else will.

CCKeane posted:

Yes I demand it.

You are Sam Malone. You're taller than everybody else, you're an athlete, you get along with everybody and you both (probably) have an appreciation for tasteful nudes.

You are Woody Boyd. An earnest-speaking boy from the flyover states with an absolute heart of gold. Destined to run for city council.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

But... but Decade has no story. :(

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

yo anybody want to help me mod something entirely not mafia?

its black box, I need one more comod

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lmaö

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

BottleKnight posted:

i bet im fuckin cliff

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Little Mac posted:

i bet im fuckin cliff

You are Ernie “Coach” Pantusso. You’re an old man who brings up the good old days when we had things like the Big Game Queue.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hello please sign up for this game, you’ll get to play with noted mafia superstar yuming! :sun:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Sure

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I am still available

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wow what timing. Yeah let RF handle it

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Wow what timing. Yeah let RF handle it

yes but you see, it needs to be a different person, sorry

Adbot