Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

wait hold on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

Suggest forums for mafia games to bring in new blood

Joke suggestions of FYAD and TGRS are well-trodden and you won’t be as funny as you think you are by suggesting them

I will run a game in the forum that proves most popular

QCS mafia :smugmrgw:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

Games would be a great place to run an updated form of Console Wars Mafia imo

I SAID HOLD ON

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ok. now do the anime one.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the pyf forum would instantly take to the 'lumpen list'

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm ok with killing a minority group if they are trying to kill me, Lumpen.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm ok engaging with arguments regardless of the faith in which they are made. It's how you become a better mafia player.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CCKeane posted:

I bet you'll engage with this post, and in doing so damning yourself to hell.

I won't.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Meinberg posted:

I am being entirely serious. I’m disabled. My girlfriend is disabled. Many of my friends are disabled. I spend a lot of time thinking about the way that our society views and presents disability and about how those ideas are then encoded into language. I’m sure most people think that I’m being “too PC” or “virtue signalling” or a “SJW cuck” or whatever people say, but I assure you that I’m being sincere.

the end result of this line of thinking is not saying anything negative or positive about anyone because everything is out of our control due to our genetic traits and entire course of life (trajectory of atoms from big bang resulting in creation of our surrounding environment/pressures) being set in stone at the beginning of time (400 years ago.) snooze won't let me say the B word and it makes me mad.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

let me say it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

try to find a game where the existence of a jester has made it better, or the jester was fun, etc. you wont be able to. but,m imagine the reverse of that role, a role that won by never dying ever. there could be multiple of them to make it easier and they could all be on a team too.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VioXu6lnP6c

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you report anyone in this thread you are a traitor to the mafia community

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i say that because seven years ago, one of you reported me for this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3235429&pagenumber=684&perpage=40#post416723881 and I have never forgiven it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. F! posted:

Oh so you're admitting that it was you who reported Gulag?

get his rear end

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Peta posted:

Fronz . . .

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

merk posted:

It's been a good run, but I'm heading out. In my last game, a player became so frustrated with me that he self voted and then basically stopped playing and another player throughout a game day said that she had to restrain herself from emotionally responding to my posts. Both flipped town, so these reactions were genuine. Apparently, I am doing something wrong if I aggravate people to those points.

Good luck, everyone. This might be the end for good from me.

*sailor moon joke*

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

gay for gacha posted:

?? Can you make obs in discord already so I can follow your game.

granted

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can't believe mafia is dying. i just dont know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont think mafia is training people to lie right