Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd7Ecw_EJko

This week on Ring of Honor Television you will witness the fall out of Ring of Honor's epic Pay Per View, Best in The World '15: Battle of The Belts! We will see 2 great matches and hear from the new Undisputed ROH World & World Television Champion Jay Lethal.

We kick things off with "The 24/7 Party" Dalton Castle taking on Japanese sensation Takaaki Watanabe. Castle is fresh off an impressive victory over Silas Young at BITW '15 and looking to get into title contention in Ring of Honor. Watanabe is looking to find his groove here in ROH as well. Can Castle overcome the awesome power of Watanabe? Can Watanabe see beyond the mind game of Castle? Two youngsters with a lot of upside battle this week!

New Undisputed ROH World & World Television Champion Jay Lethal will speak his first words as dual champion. The world will be waiting to hear what this once in a lifetime superstar has to say about his unique spot in professional wrestling history.

The main event this week will is a huge 6 Man Tag Team Match: The Kingdom (Adam Cole, IWGP Heavyweight Matt Taven & Michael Bennett w/Maria Kanellis) take on reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) & "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin. With whispers of dissension in The Kingdom, it will be interesting to see how they all get along in this match. reDRagon and Michael Elgin are coming off losses of their own and desperately need to get back on the winning side of things. Can The Queen, Maria Kanellis, keep The Kingdom together and lead them to a much needed win? Or is the technique of reDRagon and the amazing strength of Elgin too much for the embattled trio? One thing we do know is this will not be a main event you will want to miss!

Tune in and find out why Ring of Honor television is the best wrestling on the planet. Its Wednesday night at 8:00 pm EDT/7:00 pm CDT on Destination America!

If you’re not sure how to locate Destination America on your cable service, please use this link to find it in your area http://www.destinationamerica.com/channel-finder/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I like both of those things, OP

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Watanabe/Castle is going to be a german suplex clinic

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This was a fun show but how are you gonna follow last week?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

This was a fun show but how are you gonna follow last week?

boy chair

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

that was amazing

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ROH figured out real quick that Dalton Castle is money

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
He has a point Nigel

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Nigel you're a dick

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ayn rand hand job posted:

Nigel you're a dick

No he's not.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

When will Tomasso come back and end Nigel's reign of terror

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jay Lethal will defend both belts because he's a true champion

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I skipped this week's show when it aired locally on Sunday because I thought it was just highlights from a PPV I've already seen. I guess I was wrong and there's some new content as well?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Poor Adam Cole.

Baby.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

No he's not.

If he was so concerned with the outcome, then he should bring it up with the matchmaker so it couldn't have happened

Oh wait

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I am liking Big Mike again.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Let's go unbreakable dragons

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I like Elgin but I'll admit I'm pretty sure I missed the whole run last year that made people hate him.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

Let's go unbreakable dragons

reDBreakable

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I like Elgin but I'll admit I'm pretty sure I missed the whole run last year that made people hate him.

That run was really bad but thankfully it ended pretty quickly. I still wasnt sold on him again until I saw him live vs Dalton and he was actually having fun in the ring again. The heel stuff was way too forced and self-serious. He's finally back to toying with his opponent using his superior strength and indulging Dalton Castle or w/e

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

reDBreakable

reDBirds

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

how was this episode?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HulkaMatt posted:

how was this episode?

Good, but not standout wrestling with (immediate) future storyline implications, good segment with the champ and Nigel. It's skippable if you're not really invested in either of those things but an entertaining hour of televised wrestling

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The main event is pretty good but given all the better wrestling elsewhere this week you'd be forgiven for skipping it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Can we get a boy chair gif so HulkaMatt can see the best highlight of the show?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Can we get a boy chair gif so HulkaMatt can see the best highlight of the show?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

They're doing a signing with AJ Styles at the show I'm going to on Saturday. What do they charge for these and what do you get?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think its like $20 for the card and everybody there will sign one thing and take a photo

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

oatgan posted:

I think its like $20 for the card and everybody there will sign one thing and take a photo

Do I have to bring a thing to have signed, or will they have stuff I can get? Styles is kind of the only one I care about, but I don't really buy DVDs or anything that's easily signed anymore. I guess I could buy one of those bullet club bandannas or something.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think they give you an ROH branded index card or something?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Do I have to bring a thing to have signed, or will they have stuff I can get? Styles is kind of the only one I care about, but I don't really buy DVDs or anything that's easily signed anymore. I guess I could buy one of those bullet club bandannas or something.

At Global Wars every wrestler had ROH branded 8x10s of themselves they'd sign for you, as well as take a photo if you wanted.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MagicCube posted:

At Global Wars every wrestler had ROH branded 8x10s of themselves they'd sign for you, as well as take a photo if you wanted.

Awesome, this is exactly what I was hoping for. Did the 8x10's cost more on top of the signing cost? Just need to know how much cash I should be bringing to this thing.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Awesome, this is exactly what I was hoping for. Did the 8x10's cost more on top of the signing cost? Just need to know how much cash I should be bringing to this thing.

I'm not sure of the cost at your event, but for me it was like $25 and it included the 8x10, autograph and a picture if you wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MagicCube posted:

I'm not sure of the cost at your event, but for me it was like $25 and it included the 8x10, autograph and a picture if you wanted.

Great. Thanks!

• Locked thread