Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WillieWestwood
Jun 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!
With South Park Season 18 being in archives now, it's time to announce a new season of South Park, and three more years!

Season 19 will begin on September 16!
The show will run through 2019!
Hulu will stay on to power South Park Studios.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WillieWestwood
Jun 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!
OUTSTANDING ANIMATED PROGRAM

South Park's nomination this year: "Freemium Isn't Free"!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

WillieWestwood posted:

That was a drat good episode.

Also this show is going to last forever.

Exploder
Nov 15, 2005

Just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick

WillieWestwood posted:

"Grounded Vindaloop" was a goddamn masterpiece, I wonder why they didn't submit that episode for consideration. Don't get me wrong, "Freemium Isn't Free" was great, but "The Cissy", even, would have been a better choice IMO. I'm not exaggerating when I say those are two of my favorite South Park eps ever. Top 10, easy. It's too bad last season ended on that two-parter thud. Michael Jackson's hologram kind of redeemed it, but it was so mediocre compared to the rest of the season.

edit:

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Also this show is going to last forever.

I'm okay with this. Matt and Trey have an uncanny ability to keep this show fresh and funny. Also, I'm very excited for Fracture but Whole. Hopefully it doesn't get stuck in development hell like The Stick of Truth.

Exploder fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 28, 2015

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Exploder posted:

I'm okay with this. Matt and Trey have an uncanny ability to keep this show fresh and funny.

I went to go see Ant Man last week and one of the previews was for a new Everest movie and I couldn't help but wish Jake Gyllenhaal's character was played by Randy Marsh.

"I'M GETTING CLIMATIZED SHARON!"

• Locked thread