Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Quest line: cook me a fuckin chickencheese or a pie or something or collect me some rare weed that's growing under a van full of fat ICP fans
Zone: GWS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Charles Bukowski posted:

Zone: Frozen Wastelands of Old GBS
Quest: Defeat the frigid tyrant IceQueen to return happiness to the village folk. Upon her defeat the snow melts and the wasteland grows into a springtime bloom. All the frozen npc's unfreeze and say nothing but "cuck,lol" and "im gay."

That's a good one!

That should be part of a Planes expansion pack or something with ghosts of moderators past as the bosses. You have to get Mayor Wilkins to have a shitfit and ban himself. Ohh and a quest to get fiwer laid. Although he's in his late 30s now and I'm pretty sure he's gotten laid by now but still. Also who was the gay one that hosed up the database? Al or something?

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Make gooncamp a sidequest where getting a2m makes you die like unprotected sex with the hooker in leisure suit larry 1.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I'll test!

• Locked thread