Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dragon's dogma or phoenix wright probably

e: went with eu4

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jul 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

I played monster hunter with my friend. Gaming is good

yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Name this guy Meatless Martha.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

peace walker

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

which etrian odyssey would be good to start with. i have a 3ds but i want to play either 4 or one of the untolds and work my way back in the games to a higher difficulty once i have a grasp of the concepts.

tbh there's not much reason to play eo1 anymore, it's pretty clunky. i'm playing eo2u now and it's good but eo4's way better

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

01011001 posted:

new shadowrun

good choice

new shadowrun any good? il iked dragonfall but man did the combat need some touching up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

01011001 posted:

yeah it's good. if you havent tried the director's cut for dragonfall that made it better and then hong kong improved on it further

decking is definteily better than it used to be

ok that was my other big probalem, decking in dragonfall was terrible. thanks man, i'll pick it up when i've got a little less on my plate

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

going to spend a feww hours fixing my room/computer and running errands, then play ground zeroes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'M GAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm packing and wishing i was gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

where you headed? i had to turn down an opportunity to travel this summer due to reasons and am interested in others travel stories.

my family moved to hhawaii so i'm leaving to go to see them for my birthday. apparently a hurricane's going to make landfall a cpuple days after i get there so i'm not going to be able to do most of the touristy poo poo but that's cool, i'll just hang out with my family and eat pork and pineapple and go hiking around

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sucks that you couldn't go traveling dude, hopefully you get to do some soon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hm, in eed a game for the plane in case i get bored of eo2u, is soul hackers worth a poo poo. i remember hearing that it was neat but real easy to break but it's on sale right now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dark souls 2 probably but maybe xenoblade x

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mitch Cronin showed us how if you zoom in on a guy looking at a nudie mag in a cutscene in Saints Row the producer of the games head is photoshopped onto the nude mag model LOL

Edit: lmfao

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The only lovely rom hack I know about is a FF6 one where Kefka says Fuckballs

isnt that the total rebalance thing games was talking about like a year ago. that sounded cool aside from the dumb idiot script

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pillars of eternity or dark souls 2. probably pillars

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

Keeping on with my Final Fantasy IX playthrough. Just started disc 2, I love it

ggood choice, that's a great game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bboard games nd then dark souls 2 when i get home. myabe fire emblem instead, idk

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mmor e dark souls 2. finally got to brume tower and its epic, keep gettng rocked by the fire sword guys though lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its easily the best level ive seen so far, t he whole place is cool as poo poo. i've heard the boss is a massive fucker too so that's got me pumped

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

its a big armored guy with a sword lol

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Talos Principle is on Steam sale for $10 and it's been on my wishlist for a while. I might check it out, thoughts?

solid puzzl e game with some fun tools, il iked it a lot

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Question 2: Is South Park: The Stick of Truth worth buying for a gay man's rear end $13

im actually buying the monthly bundle whn i get home nd i got a copy already, want it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ggot up to castle drangleic in ds2. getng my rear end handed to me by a room wit h a bunch of ashen wariors and a big guy with horse skull shoulderpads so i decded to take a break on brume tower for a bit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

You're unfit to be a father.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I just took a massive smelly poo poo in the toilet of Sheetz and hoooo boy does it smell bad.

grats. you're a better father than that guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drk souls 2 and the bravely second demo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Oh snap bravely second demo came out in us, I'll be downloading this tonight

http://imgur.com/Cg5yia6

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol if ucked that up bad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

get this: there's a quad wield too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh poo poo th sequel's 30% off too, it hink that's a new low price

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive started the f irst one twce but both times i got a new souls game like a day later and bailed. good games though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pl ayed dark souls 2. nearly done, jjust need to finish the dlc and do the boss rush

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

xenoblade and lupin the 3rd prbably

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

la mulana. im right at the fuckin end, maybe this is the weekend itf inally happens

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

La Mulana is the best. I played the original version for 35 hours before I finally beat it.

Tonight I'm going to make some tough decisions in Virtue's Last Reward.

its sof ucking good. nigoro says the sequel mig ht be out this year so im trying to get through it before that happens, just ggot palenque nd tiamat to go before mother

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Yeah I got a tip for you bitch: Have fun motherfucker

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

praobably stardew or hyper light drifter but maybe xenoblade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011