Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

In Training posted:

i been playin origins recently and yeah. its ok but later games really blow it out of the water. I hope VI is better
oath was released before Origins. I like Origins better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I beat the big dog boss of Bloodborne
There's, like, six of those, dawg.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Ori and Dirt Rally.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

In Training posted:

I don't know where else to put this but Pac Man Championship Edition 2's existence leaked this weekend.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Just lots of PAC CE 2.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Fungah! posted:

nd season two of the genius game
Nice.

MK8

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

The first line puzzle in The Witness is harder than Chrysalis.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Weeeird, you and I have really similar characters.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Shovel Knight.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Local Puyo Puyo Tetris and Shovel Knight Co-Op.

I've missed gaming.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

PAC MAN CE2 Adventure Mode and practiced T-Spins in Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Did a little sequence breaking in Hollow Knight which was kinda neat to stumble into and not something I try otherwise in Metroidvanias. The game is really fuckoff huge.

Bought Lovely Planet Arcade because it was a dollar and it's not bad.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Yeah, they're both fun and different enough to be worth playing.

Also lol in Hollow Knight late game the banker is gone and stole like 2500 geo from me. I also don't know when the game is going to deign to give me the double jump but I guess I've been to all the areas now and there's only one dreamer left so I guess I'm just gonna try to get in there somehow without it.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Major Isoor posted:

Oh nice, I really should play Dominion online. I've been really into it, the last few months - I've already got the base game (second edition) and four expansions, heh.
Does the online version have all the updated cards, etc. from the second edition?
Yeah, it's got everything to date and the implementation is pretty solid and good.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

I'd be subscribed for anywhere between a month or two months and have access to all the expansions because that's what the gold membership gets you? You know you can adjust your subscription period, right, the year long membership is just the default. I didn't have any trouble getting into games with the expansions, you could also just set up a game with them enabled.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Got ending A in Nier Automata and I'm already bowled over with watching my past self putter with the settings in the exact same way from 9S's perspective.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

sector_corrector posted:

i sort of want something on pc like stardew valley where i'm building up a little homestead or w/e. there are so many bad crafting games that it's hard to find something decent, though.
Getting really good at Don't Starve might be pretty comparable, with the extra survival element.

Not the closest comparison, but I've realized that Stardew Valley and Recettear both occupy pretty similar gameplay loops for me. They're obviously very different systems and you don't have a homestead as such, but optimizing your store and stock in Recettear is close enough to cultivating your farm in Stardew, and you do the talking to townsfolk and dungeon crawling in both.

The demo I played for Rune Factory 4 years ago had really ponderous combat.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

In Training posted:

I like it 100x more than CE or +, because the ghost phase is active and wild instead of just eating a power pellet and turning around
Same, as much as I love CE DX+, CE2 is more dynamic and requires more on-the-fly skill.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Pumprag posted:

First time playing Stardew Valley and passing out from exhaustion on the first day.
It's an addictive game for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

ArfJason posted:

Wait wait what
Same, I didn't know that was a thing until In Training's post.

I hope it's good, Runner 2 was great but the trailers for the new one look like a kind of weird, loose departure.