Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Hashshashin
Jul 7, 2015

DABS ALL DAY
The Lord of Darkness: You think you have won! What is light without dark? Legend (1985)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Lord Of Illusions (1995)

"I was born to murder the world."

What a memorable villain that movie had.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Rough Lobster posted:

Lord Of Illusions (1995)

"I was born to murder the world."

What a memorable villain that movie had.
Really any Clive Barker movie no matter how lovely otherwise always has a few good evil quote.

'Oh no tears please, such a waste of good suffering' -Pinhead

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Raul Julia, Street Fighter:
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

John Travolta, Taking of Pelham 123:
Lick my bunghole, motherfucker.

Ricardo Montaban, Star Trek:
I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you, and I wish to go on hurting you.

Dolph Lundgren, Rocky:
If he dies, he dies.

Christian Bale, American Psycho:
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust.

Firstborn has a new favorite as of 16:41 on Jul 18, 2015

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
"Kill?! ...Hah... Me?! Oh, you are priceless, brat!! I am eternal, child. I am the eater of worlds... and of children!! And you.. are.. next!!"

- Pennywise The Dancing Clown, "IT"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Alan Ford as Brick Top in "Snatch" has two of them.

"You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig poo poo, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

"Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible oval office, me."

• Locked thread