Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"I do not consent" is pretty much sovereign citizen for "hold my beer and watch this"

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Did the cop in the first clip just rip that window out? Or did he hit it? If it's the former, that's badass, the latter, lame-o.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Some of these are people not consenting to illegal stops, which are bullshit. Some of them are idiot sovereign citizens.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M48dt67xknE

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
does the cop arrest him, I don't want spoilers

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
Get rekt all these fuckers I hate sovereign citizens more than I hate people who vote for single-issue platforms and I hate those people a loving LOT.

"I want to see your supervisor." what a pussy

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

zidane13 posted:

does the cop arrest him, I don't want spoilers
If you don't watch the video you're missing out on some pro drumming and chanting.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
ground loving floor bae

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

zidane13 posted:

Did the cop in the first clip just rip that window out? Or did he hit it? If it's the former, that's badass, the latter, lame-o.

he ripped it out

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyy9Vns4Ias

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

zidane13 posted:

The former, which is awesome.

Sovereign Citizens will make you root for the cops.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

DeusExMachinima posted:

he ripped it out

that's sick. I'd let a cop do that to my window, as long as he wasn't a pussy glove wearer. gonna watch the other because drumming is totally what I want to see. Maybe a cop siren rave.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
As a non american I lol just lol that you guys have so many sub-human animals living in your country (regardless of race) that your police force has escalated to a military-grade 'shoot first, ask questions later' style of force.

Aren't you guys worried that, ya know, one wrong move when you're out having a few drinks and BAM you're loving dead? Or that the police seem to literally make things up as they go along without regard for proper process?

Or do the majority of goons (being white and middle class I assume) just not have to worry about this sort of negative interaction with your law enforcement?

Enophos
Feb 29, 2008

zidane13 posted:

At 1:04 he grabs the top and rips it out.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Cops are scum, following too close? Bitch I was a car length behind you. And you stole multiple tablespoons of kief from me. Didn't even charge me, just took. And then tried to street race me another day, and lost. Paid his bet at least, that whore.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

As a non american I lol just lol that you guys have so many sub-human animals living in your country (regardless of race) that your police force has escalated to a military-grade 'shoot first, ask questions later' style of force.

Aren't you guys worried that, ya know, one wrong move when you're out having a few drinks and BAM you're loving dead? Or that the police seem to literally make things up as they go along without regard for proper process?

Or do the majority of goons (being white and middle class I assume) just not have to worry about this sort of negative interaction with your law enforcement?

is this just gonna be a cop thread cause the cops in that video are pretty chill

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Jeff Sichoe posted:

if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen non free dumb haver :clint:

but seriously though it's not as bad as the internet makes it out to be, are you loving retarded? you should know the internet and the news blows up everything yet here you are asking stupid questions. there are bad poo poo problems but we're not living in a third world country duder.

e for content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Cops are actually p. cool. As long as you aren't an rear end in a top hat. The highway patrol can loving race.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
Hmm, on the one hand, sovereign citizens are idiots, on the other hand, all cops are bastards. I just don't know where I land on this controversial and highly nuanced issue.

epic Kingdom Hearts LP
Feb 17, 2006

What a shame

Jeff Sichoe posted:

if you're put into a position where a police officer is pointing a gun at you and giving you commands, you're probably a piece of poo poo that deserves to be killed anyway.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

DeusExMachinima posted:

if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen non free dumb haver :clint:

but seriously though it's not as bad as the internet makes it out to be, are you loving retarded? you should know the internet and the news blows up everything yet here you are asking stupid questions. there are bad poo poo problems but we're not living in a third world country duder.

e for content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU

I dunno man all those race riots you guys been having make ya look decidedly third world in some regards

of course everyone was filming them on iphones and going home to their air-conditioned homes and eating fancy foods but still

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

This has popped up in threads before and it's a classic.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I dunno man all those race riots you guys been having make ya look decidedly third world in some regards

of course everyone was filming them on iphones and going home to their air-conditioned homes and eating fancy foods but still

but enough about muslims in paris. just don't come to america ok in the unlikely case you were ever planning it. you'd probably choke on a mcdonald's happy meal toy or something.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

If it helps the guy at 11:00 seems like he's in Australia. I hear they have their own brand of sovereign citizens.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

I want to know where she was driving, because this seems pretty impressive - evading cops while DWI, raging on the phone, and keeping it on the road/assumably evading cops. If it was like an empty highway thats lame.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
LOL at that first retard

"Oh im speeding? is that a crime?"

"im not driving im traveling"

LOL forever

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuyOBVTnoLQ

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

LOL at that first retard

LOL forever

lol BUT WHAT REALLY IS THE DEFINITION OF TRAVEL?!

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

LOL at that first retard

LOL forever

Please allow me to re-define, in my own terms, words that everyone loving uses to suit my own agenda and to condescend to you because you don't understand MY definition of this word I am re-defining right now. Sovereign citizens are like a bunch of equally-as-retarded tiny Trumps who never inherited money and whose overinflated egos and senses of self-worth are only dwarfed by their absolute lack of understanding of laws and regulations.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Jeff Sichoe posted:

As a non american

lol sorry that u live in a poo poo hole

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

zidane13 posted:

Cops are actually p. cool. As long as you aren't an rear end in a top hat. The highway patrol can loving race.

Also if you aren't a minority and/or poor.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

Yahweh! Give it up fooooor YAAAAAAAHWEEEEEH! Yeah! Hooah! Come on down, Yahweh! Give it to the heathens, blast that thunder all over them! Oh yeah! Oh Yahweh!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The border patrol guy has a pretty high bullshit tolerance then you get to the one cop in the smokey bear hat who has clearly dealt with sovereign citizens before and is having absolutely none of it. I wish this was an hour longer.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Lol at the dude yelling "call the police!"

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
sovereign citizen foiled when his refusal to show ID means he cant buy cigarettes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1YCRuSCpWc

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

I SEE THE GOLD FRINGE ON THIS THREAD, IT HAS NO POWER OVER ME

this thread is now: Treasonous Judges Getting Owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE

read the description for timecube hilariity. And I can't believe britcops let it go on so long, american sheriffs would've turned this into taser dancefloor disco in like 5 seconds.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

zidane13 posted:

Yahweh! Give it up fooooor YAAAAAAAHWEEEEEH! Yeah! Hooah! Come on down, Yahweh! Give it to the heathens, blast that thunder all over them! Oh yeah! Oh Yahweh!
That guy must have been on some crazy-good drugs to get his rear end get tasered and not even flinch.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe

Crazy Ted posted:

That guy must have been on some crazy-good drugs to get his rear end get tasered and not even flinch.

Taser's nothing compared to the Yahweh Thunder. Get shocked by that, nothin' can touch you, not even Bobby Copsicone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

DeusExMachinima posted:

I SEE THE GOLD FRINGE ON THIS THREAD, IT HAS NO POWER OVER ME

this thread is now: Treasonous Judges Getting Owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE

read the description for timecube hilariity. And I can't believe britcops let it go on so long, american sheriffs would've turned this into taser dancefloor disco in like 5 seconds.

The Description is like a Mad Libs that they wrote themselves then solved.

• Locked thread