Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I guess I'm down to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Can confirm I just got off a 7 hour plane ride
^AMA

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

what was the best thing you ate in the states?
The "Crispy Skin Half-Chicken"

American pancakes are also pretty good, but they're like 3x thicker than dutch ones so I felt like I gained 10 kilo's in the process of eating them

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

did you eat a burger?

sorry not a fan of burgers

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

MC Eating Disorder posted:

what the gently caress

sorry

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey im officially mentally available to play mafia

what did i miss

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
im more of a tea guy myself

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

yuming posted:

##vote HiipFire

This is my joke vote.

rude

JakeP posted:

hiipfire isn't a bad real vote either if u ask me

rude

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

yuming posted:

Who is a scum and why?

I haven't been able to read the thread yet cause I've been away for the last 2 days

so I haven't caught up yet, but I didn't really like the flavour claims cause I didn't get any flavour but maybe those were jokeclaims idk

ill properly catch up in a bit

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

but maybe those were jokeclaims idk
actually those were almost definitely jokeclaims apparently i cant detect sarcasm at 10AM in an airport

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
These MCED votes are pretty weak especially after Kashuno posted that big rear end case which also pretty good imo

##vote Hazdoc

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

JakeP posted:

Also I don't like the way Hiip came in and voted on hazdoc, without really commenting too much about anything except to call the people voting mced scummy for not voting with the hazdoc case ?

actually it was because the MCED votes all were really weak and look even more weak with this hazdoc case, im not saying that not voting hazdoc is scummy

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

uranus posted:

everyone trying to play is town

the scum are among mc, wwm,hiip and epsilon
idk i wouldnt say all scum is in that group but I can see 1/2 being in there

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

scum lurk a lot here and get a pass to it because they don't have ~interactions~ to examine. i think that's bullshit and we should take a page out of auspol's book and kill lurkers.

I'm perfectly okay with this

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

chaoslord posted:

Hiip why are the MCED votes weak?

yuming's vote was weak because she noted a bunch of lazy votes while completely disregarding the fact that WWM made 5 votes before the one she quoted which is more scummy to me imo than MCED's lazy play

Exakt's vote was weak because he just kinda placed it down as a lurker vote which came over to me that he just felt like he had to put down a vote on somebody.

LUTR's vote was weak cause it was made after the big Hazdoc case and it just seems odd to me to vote MCED without even considering the case made 2 posts above him

also I do agree that MCED's play has been suspicious so far but these votes were bad at the time they were made which is makes me rather read him town than scum atm

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Look Under The Rock posted:

In fact I'm confused as to why you keep pushing it, it's not even your case.
I'm saying that disregarding a case of that size outright is the thing that makes your vote weak
I'm not saying that you should have dropped your vote and changed it to Hazdoc

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

i don't think the hazdoc case is very strong. i also don't really think it's a scummy case

well that doesnt really matter since you voted mced before the case

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I still think the MCED votes were weak as gently caress and I do think there were scum within some of the initial voters

will re-read and come back on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
:ghost: Dead is what I am :ghost:

• Locked thread