Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

railroad terror posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhm-22Q0PuM

Still the greatest moment in political advertising history

Look at how wrong you are

EDIT:

The Tao Jones posted:

Was he the one who put out the ad that featured the little little girl putting a rabbit in a catapult and then blowing it to hell with a shotgun? Because that was far and away the strangest political ad I'd ever seen.

Yes, and previously she'd killed a goldfish to demonstrate how stimulus was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

my bony fealty posted:

Is that supposed to invoke Atticus Finch shooting the rabid dog

Fuckin brilliant either way

I tend to doubt whomever made those, and indeed anyone involved in Cain's 2012 campaign, are capable of that level of subtext.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Lutha Mahtin posted:

kucinich? he got gerrymander'd

And, unfortunately, has taken a gig on FOX News in 2013 as a political analyst, so you can guess the sort of stuff he's been involved in lately.

• Locked thread