Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SKY COQ posted:

I am confused and in

I am in and confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##rehearsal

doesn't seem trey Italiano imo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Avanti, avanti! Cantiamo tutti qua to!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
"Tutti quanti"

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

##challenge

wait

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
vote Bifauxnen for capitano

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If you don't have an il capitano day one how are you supposed to hunt on that day che cosi!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Biffo is right to scrutinise me. Andiamo!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Vote vam signs for popinello

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
gwynplania for il capitano, si?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
vote gwyn he will do us proud

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
or else be cavolo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
For rehearsal I think maybe?

Speaking of which I will vote Exakt for capitano to try and get this thing moving.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

If normally "the moderator is not here" then we shouldn't need to wait for an announcement after that 4th vote. I vote Hal for Il Dottore

la biffa é scummia

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
cavolo EXAKT Science!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
People are too polite.
vote Hal for dottore

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Ordinarily I wouldn't self-promote but let's face it it's the role I was born to rehearse.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
busb has something there, a few of us are used to shorter days and Australians are notoriously unwelcoming people

(unless you're white)

Just a heads up.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

I was around enough to live to endgame and win an Auspol game, so I should be fine :)

Il Capitano in Commedia is full of baseless braggadocio (and is personally timid) so this is a good effort at playing the role.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

bird do you have a different new avatar full of gross smuggos?

It's a longer story but yeah I was in a d&d thread shitfight, there was a skirmish over my avatar and eventually I and some innocent bystanders received this.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

So somebody bought you not one, but two Abbottars?

They bought me an erotic charizard with some Pokemon fetish text for some reason, my transformertar was quickly restored, then the sexizard was back with text threatening to change all the transformertars unless sexizard was kept for a few days.

I changed sexizard because it was borderline NSFW, so then the mystery buyer bought 7 or 8 people Abbottars.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

##vote Gwyn

The lurkiest person in rehearsal. Hasn't shown up at all today except to vote me for il Capitano.

This looks like an attempt to sully a good signore's name while they are unable to defend themselves. Fortunately for Sg. Gwyn I am here to pulcinella the sting out of this attack.

Capitano Exakt is badmouthing someone whose only act was to support him, and this is how he repays Gwyn? That is not the act of a good Venetian, it is the act of a Frenchman.

Things like this is why I declared cavolo Exakt. Cavolo odiato!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The ghost talking is a sign! An omen! Providence does not approve of us lynching Gwyn.

Instead ##vote La Biffauxnen, who surely conspires to get her Mafiosi friend Exakt appointed to capitano.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I love how if we disapprove of a day role we call them cabbage.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ah yes, refusing to engage the thread, letting others defend you (even if that is there job). I feel good about a ##vote Gwynplaine

Signore Incandenza is blindly following the capitano down the garden path. It is a bad dottore.

cavolo Hal Incandenza!

Also I have not persuaded anyone of the justice in my cause yet

cavolo Birdstrike!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
vote SirSamVimes for capitano
A name like that just says "authoritas"

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I am less convinced that Exakt is a scummo compared to Hal's dottore male or the mastermind who I call La Biffa.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Is anyone more interested in hurrying this along though? Like I think I understand the concepts but I'm happy to keep going if others are. The non-rehearses might want to start playing too.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##ready

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Confirmazio!

Let us commence with appointment of capitano. I nominate Anidavi who from his great height can spot the bad people in the crowd.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Surely you cannot consider anyone as worthy as Anidavi, who hunted so many scum on occasions such as

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

Anata wa isogashī kaishain o senshutsu suru nodesu ka?

Exactly why you should be capitan tbh

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Anidavi is making too much sense now.

Vote Il Krello

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Beetphyxious posted:

how long is todays game day? do we have enough time to arse about?

Day 1 is 72 hours, cretino

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

busb posted:

Another scumfound this game is so ez

~holds mirror up to busbia~

aha, the scum, it is you.

please note that my action is not manifested in physics, but that I have shamed scum busbia using my rhetoric

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I wonder if seeing we didn't catch any scums in rehearsal that they just kept them in the bigger scumdoc?

I am looking at La Biffa for scums.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
La Biffa, scumma mama

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
vote busb lets make something happen

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay