Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Crankit posted:

I don't know why but this podcast and the improv just don't do it for me, I love PFT on CBB and other podcasts, but when he runs his own show I'm not so into it. Does anyone know what I mean, does it make sense?

I think it does, yeah. It's a show I really can't have on in the background because due to the longer, storytelling aspect of the type of improv they do, I lose track of what they're talking about if I'm cleaning the kitchen or doing laundry or something. I4H is good in podcast form because the segments are shorter. I think I'd really enjoy going to a live Spont. taping, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread