Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lol if you frequent chartreuse whores and not, for example, vermouth whores

Ah but rosso, secco or bianco whores? Inquiring minds demand to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

NotJustANumber99 posted:

hungover and ordered a macdonalds for the kids. shameful

Having a dominoes tonight!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i keep getting a bug in doom eternal that if a glory kill gets interrupted the enemy becomes immortal

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

feedmegin posted:

Ah but rosso, secco or bianco whores? Inquiring minds demand to know.

they're only champagne whores if they come from the champagne region of france, otherwise they're just a sparkling harlot

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
do you get thrown out for farting in pubs now

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

crispix posted:

do you get thrown out for farting in pubs now

Yes because if someone else smells it 1) you are either breaking social distancing rules or 2) a danger to society

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I think you'll find that whoever smelt it dealt it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

NotJustANumber99 posted:

hungover and ordered a macdonalds for the kids. shameful

Which bit is shameful? Being hungover? Ordering McDonalds? Allowing children nourishment in your presence?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no it's just a signature

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
just had an email that my furlough is done as of the end of the month but when i can go back to work i don't know

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

putting my computer monitor on the wall with command strips

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Katty! posted:

putting my computer monitor on the wall with command strips

Living life on the edge

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

have updated the op to remind any neoliberal dickheads who wander in here to expect wolves, also to kindly gently caress off back to the comments section of ben shapiros youtube page

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thanks op. we still need a cast list and current plotlines, though, such as ratty's attempts to flee the country and his face/heel turn re: jackboxing

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Sure is nice to know that it's on me if I die because I had to go back to work even though I was shielding because my boss ended my furlough

I sure am happy to die on the sacrificial pyre for the precious economy that screws me over anyway

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Oodles posted:

Had a Fish and Chips and a Chinese takeout at the weekend.

It was glorious.

I've worked out that you can find the best takeaways on JustEat by cross-referencing with their food hygiene ratings. 5 stars will generally = nice food; 3 stars = mediocre food; fewer than 3 stars = avoid.

I wish I'd thought of this before.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Hey NGC and everyone else keep the shite politics in the D&D thread and leave us alone to talk about better things like how I just had a peach yogurt and god drat it was lush and I have no idea why I never buy it really

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Solefald posted:

Hey NGC and everyone else keep the shite politics in the D&D thread and leave us alone to talk about better things like how I just had a peach yogurt and god drat it was lush and I have no idea why I never buy it really

Tried Honey yogurts??

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Not with it already in. I used to buy greek yogurt, a mango and have some honey drizzled on it but kinda got bored.
my sister gave me a bunch of cheap flavoured ones so yay

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AIRBUD/status/1280197040618835969?s=20

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
The best yoghurts were fiendish feet. Look at how awesome they are:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
That's nice carpet

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I've just looked up how to make yogurt and it's piss-easy.

I'd have a go, except I'd end up with several pints of yoghurt and I don't eat anything like that amount.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

NotJustANumber99 posted:

That's nice carpet

I was hoping that Meat Wagon had those pots tucked away in storage and lined them up on their stairs to take a photo specially for this thread's yoghurt discussion but I checked Google and nope, they just nicked it from pinterest.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

I'd have a go, except I'd end up with several pints of yoghurt and I don't eat anything like that amount.
if you have a small thermos you can make it in that

i tried once and the results were.....disappointing. i mean it was yoghurt but the texture was a bit off. more snotty than creamy

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

sure is fun looking for a new place to rent which doesn't suck balls.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah you don't want to pay a premium for a service you won't use!!!

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Pistol_Pete posted:

I was hoping that Meat Wagon had those pots tucked away in storage and lined them up on their stairs to take a photo specially for this thread's yoghurt discussion but I checked Google and nope, they just nicked it from pinterest.

I used to collect them when I was a idiot child until I forgot to wash one out and it went moldy. My mum went spare and chucked them all out. I was wounded. I googled them to make sure I had the name right and found out that people are selling them on ebay for like £70. I could've been rich!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I used to shelf stack them when I worked in Tesco I'm sure. All the girls fancied the strong boys that heaved the fruit and veg whilst I delicately arranged my yogurts.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Meat Wagon posted:

I used to collect them when I was a idiot child until I forgot to wash one out and it went moldy. My mum went spare and chucked them all out. I was wounded. I googled them to make sure I had the name right and found out that people are selling them on ebay for like £70. I could've been rich!

We used empty Fiendish Feet pots to grow watercress in at school as they didn't fall over easily

Anyone remember Onken Frufoo? It was the yoghurt equivalent of a kinder surprise

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Dell_Zincht posted:

Anyone remember Onken Frufoo?

Sounds like a minor Moomins character.

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I bought some turkish pepper paste from tescos a while back because I keep thinking about the food that Galewolf always mentions

I just had it in a 'grilled cheese' sandwich (loving americanisms) with tomatoes, shallot, sharp cheddar and a bit of smoked paprika and dear god in heaven

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Why use the Americanism then, call it a cheese toastie

What you made would be called a 'tost' in Turkey too

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

tbh I wasn't sure what the real equivalent was. Slap things between bread, butter or mayo on the outside and fry it until the insides are gooey and the outsides are crispy

Toasties to me use those silly presses

Whatever it was loving tasty as all hell and I am thinking about making another

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Dell_Zincht posted:

We used empty Fiendish Feet pots to grow watercress in at school as they didn't fall over easily

Anyone remember Onken Frufoo? It was the yoghurt equivalent of a kinder surprise

We did that at my school too. We could do a very funny Peter Kay nostalgia comedy routine about it like dya remembuuuur growin cress in Fiendish Feet pots, eh?!??!? Dya remembuur watchin Geordie Racuuur? Eh!??!? Dya remembuuur John Mehjuur? Eh?!??! Dya remembuur remembuurin Petuur Kaay??! Eh??!?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I once received a red text avatar on these forums for arguing with Americans about toasties vs. grilled cheeses so I have Strong Opinions, but you made a tasty food so that's the important thing

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

Grilled cheese is inherently wrong though because it's loving fried not grilled

Or you could really gently caress it up and broil it

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Natalie Fartman posted:

I bought some turkish pepper paste from tescos a while back because I keep thinking about the food that Galewolf always mentions

I just had it in a 'grilled cheese' sandwich (loving americanisms) with tomatoes, shallot, sharp cheddar and a bit of smoked paprika and dear god in heaven

:getin:

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Natalie Fartman posted:

(loving americanisms)

:crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Natalie Fartman posted:

tbh I wasn't sure what the real equivalent was. Slap things between bread, butter or mayo on the outside

Lard :getin:

Doesn't a toastie as opposed to a grilled cheese imply one of those little press things?