Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

learnincurve posted:

Sam Smith performed there to a tiny crowd before anyone knew who they were and everyone working there stopped what they were doing and watched them with jaws on the floor.

They make a decent beer imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

CancerCakes posted:

Keep trying Bobby I believe in you
i am going to start an image hotlinker called imagehog and you can upload 1 gif for every podcast you listen to

trashfuture will do an episode about my bizarre financial structure and then the circle will be complete

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
edit - Hm. Nope. Twitter don't half make it difficult to access their poo poo these days.

goatface fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jul 18, 2021

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i have a higher quality version but nowhere to host

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Something like that? Hideously huge file though, shaky video does not gif well.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

yeah that

i couldnt get it under 3gb but i only have basic optimiser stuff

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

3mb

lol at an unoptimised 3gb gif

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Well I’m glad we got there in the end at least

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ok then Bobby let’s have a do over now you are ready….

I’m allergic to masks but will still wear the masks, all I ask is that the god drat street furniture and toilet police gently caress Off.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

learnincurve posted:

I’m allergic to masks but will still wear the masks, all I ask is that the god drat street furniture and toilet police gently caress Off.
did somebody say toilet police?!?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

e: oh it worked and i didn't see it brcause i am on 4g

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jul 18, 2021

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nice.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

https://twitter.com/TJ_Knight/status/1416688926438346754?s=19

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
It was quite warm today

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Our new double glazing upstairs is jammed so now we can't even open a window. Going to be a fun night (current temperature upstairs is 32).

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

CancerCakes posted:

I sweated like a motherfucker today, but I finished building the playhouse so worthwhile. I also stood on a board with a nail sticking through and I felt it hit my heel bone, so that wasn't so great.

might want to speak to a doctor about that

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

cynic posted:

Our new double glazing upstairs is jammed so now we can't even open a window. Going to be a fun night (current temperature upstairs is 32).

A few hours ago a friend suggested I wet a t-shirt and put that on to cool down. It was bone dry after thirty minutes but doing that and sitting near a fan worked a treat. Feel a little bit chilly and its 29 here.

Note: Used room temp water. Going from very hot to sudden cold with a shirt soaked in ice cold water is likely to be a terrible idea.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

We're lucky as our downstairs has a combined living/dining room that runs the entire length of the house, so once the sun sets we can open windows at both ends and create a nice airflow. It's down to 21C now.

Sadly upstairs only the lovely little vent light windows open and the attic is heavily insulated. I'm considering how comfortable sleeping outside on a sun lounger might be.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The problem with this house is that it stays cool up to a point and then when the heat builds up it stays up.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Yesterday Northern Ireland hit its highest temperature since records began, in some place called Ballywatticock.

I think I've a case of watticock right now after being out walking most of the day.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

crikey chums my cocks gone bally watti in this heat

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
https://twitter.com/as1z_/status/1416861506084478978

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Cool lol

https://twitter.com/benjaminbutter/status/1416896758106497026?s=19

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Happy No More Covid Day Everyone!

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

we did it lads, two world wars, one world cup, one global pandemic

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Just the stupidest poo poo. My boss has gone to Silverstone this weekend along with 120,000 other headcases. Meanwhile every pub in my village seems to be shut because their staff got pinged in the last week and our local rate/100K is the highest it's ever been. :rolleyes:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Thinking of going to the local hospital and telling them as they don't need to treat covid anymore that they don't need any pay rise.
And to get back to proper work.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

happyhippy posted:

Thinking of going to the local hospital and telling them as they don't need to treat covid anymore that they don't need any pay rise.
And to get back to proper work.

Please finish your isolation first Mr Javid.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I was going on a bike ride but I’m thinking about spending the day hiding from the skorb instead.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

good morning on this the day of our death

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
gently caress off skorb

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Praise the skorb

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
doing all the things boris and roland can't

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

First day of my new job today and I do not want to be in a kitchen in this weather rip me

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

darkwasthenight posted:

Just the stupidest poo poo. My boss has gone to Silverstone this weekend along with 120,000 other headcases. Meanwhile every pub in my village seems to be shut because their staff got pinged in the last week and our local rate/100K is the highest it's ever been. :rolleyes:

atleast deaths are still low because of the vaccine but I just wish I had my 2nd dose before we decided covid is no longer a problem

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

sir lewis won so silverstone was worth it

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

A few hours ago a friend suggested I wet a t-shirt and put that on to cool down. It was bone dry after thirty minutes but doing that and sitting near a fan worked a treat. Feel a little bit chilly and its 29 here.

Note: Used room temp water. Going from very hot to sudden cold with a shirt soaked in ice cold water is likely to be a terrible idea.
I read one of those 6 1/2 Things You’re Not Doing Right In This Heat (That You Should Be) things by chance yesterday that suggested - for a comfortable nights sleep - putting your duvet in the freezer and taking it out before you go to bed. It helpfully had a photo of someone who looked like they were just about to do that, but hadn’t yet done it of course because who the gently caress has a freezer big enough to put a duvet in?

Might try your t-shirt suggestion though, thx.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i support wet t-shirts but draw the line at frozen duvets

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Durzel posted:

I read one of those 6 1/2 Things You’re Not Doing Right In This Heat (That You Should Be) things by chance yesterday that suggested - for a comfortable nights sleep - putting your duvet in the freezer and taking it out before you go to bed. It helpfully had a photo of someone who looked like they were just about to do that, but hadn’t yet done it of course because who the gently caress has a freezer big enough to put a duvet in?

Might try your t-shirt suggestion though, thx.

We have a chest freezer that could probably fit a duvet if it wasn't full of, you know, frozen stuff

dead goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Bobby Deluxe posted:

where can i upload a gif so it can be hotlinked here

e: specifically so that i can copy the url of the.gif and paste it here using the mobile app

I know you've done what you needed but you can upload directly from the app to Imgur

For some reason it takes 2 tries to upload sometimes