Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

britishbornandbread posted:

where are you meeting goons so I know not to be there lol

https://www.ballmania.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

britishbornandbread posted:

where are you meeting goons so I know not to be there lol

Just avoid all secluded A-road laybys for a bit

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

thats not a location thats a hire service

take it to ball pit dome

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

Happy birthday friend, are you away adventuring for it?

Yeah, heading to Cape wrath! Should be 8-10 days cycling. Makes it 20ish days overall.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Duke be like “multiple dinners!”

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

oh it me

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

My wife has a new boss and she asked for everyone in the team to bring in "five interesting facts about themselves" before an "informal chit chat" tomorrow.

So far she has got to

1. I hate people

(surprisingly she is not a goon).

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

bold move, what will Elons next move be? im holding out for cars that duel each other on behalf of their drivers

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

kecske posted:

bold move, what will Elons next move be? im holding out for cars that duel each other on behalf of their drivers

Tesla cars will kill both pedestrian and driver in a fireball while auto-tweeting that this was the most fair outcome and musk is a genius

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Corn come over and look at my noisy exhaust

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

That's just the chainsaw revving in the back

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Ratjaculation posted:

Corn come over and look at my noisy exhaust

Eat less beans

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Only God is allowed to decide who lives and who dies

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

kecske posted:

Which exactly mirrors the driving style of every Mercedes driver on earth. Only think that would make it more accurate is if they programmed in “kill pedestrians and cyclists if it saves you 2 seconds of time”

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Can't wait for this self-driving car fad to die out when the government sufficiently invests in free-to-usemass transit infrastructure

ha ha ha :sexarse:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I want self driving cars to be a thing so I don't need to be a designated driver anymore

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I am in a course about preventing fraud as a civil servant. It is basically a long series of examples of why if you behave like a government minister does (in public, not even getting into the stuff that doesn't make the papers) you will be breaking the law.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

i had a course about why we shouldn;t use our real name on our fetlife accounts cos it's full of russian honeypots

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

goatface posted:

I am in a course about preventing fraud as a civil servant. It is basically a long series of examples of why if you behave like a government minister does (in public, not even getting into the stuff that doesn't make the papers) you will be breaking the law.

Would you like to take a wild guess as to who wrote all that stuff and made you do that course?

my dad lol

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am reporting all the typos and errors I see.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

goatface posted:

Just did my companies 'Insider Trading' course that is mandatory every year.
None of us have shares to profit by doing so.
None of us have any clue what HQ is doing until its publicly announced anyway.
Execs get poo poo load of shares for free every year, while we get none, have to pay for them, and which we can't afford to do so to make inside trading worthwhile.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I like the part where someone else on this forum gets to experience my dad’s insanity for themselves.

You see it’s all about DAVID BLUNKET HOW DARE HE HOW DARE HOW DARE HE CLAIM FOR A EXTRA TRAIN TICKET HE IF I’D HAVE DONE THAT FOR YOUR MOTHER I’D HAVE BEEN FIRED!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I want all cars to be banned forever so I never have to work on them ever again hahah

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It was more: your old friend who works for a company that is supplier to your department offers you their season ticket while they are away on holiday. Neither of you is involved in any aspect of the contract or delivery. You must refuse this and report it to everybody and declare that they tried to bribe you and self flagellate for three hours etc.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

goatface posted:

It was more: your old friend who works for a company that is supplier to your department offers you their season ticket while they are away on holiday. Neither of you is involved in any aspect of the contract or delivery. You must refuse this and report it to everybody and declare that they tried to bribe you and self flagellate for three hours etc.

There is a opening in your department, you have a friend who you think would be perfect for the role. What do you do?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
A good boy having eaten his dinner reading something awful

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Mates rates and insider trading and so on is all theoretically a positive for society of you think about it properly like what I do.

The more mates and friendly things you do the more cheap deals and freebies you would get, encouraging you to be more friendly with everyone and become mates.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Got 2 teeth out for £24. :haw:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

learnincurve posted:

A good boy having eaten his dinner reading something awful

you must give him one (1) head pat for each poster that quotes this and five (5) from me

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Bobby Deluxe posted:

you must give him one (1) head pat for each poster that quotes this and five (5) from me

:emptyquote:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Collateral posted:

4 beers and a fight?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Collateral posted:

you only got 50p from the tooth fairy in my day

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Bobby Deluxe posted:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Bobby Deluxe posted:

:hmmyes:

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
i still think it's psychotic to browse sa with no avs

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
washing ma-chiiiiines liiive loooonger with :sexarse:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gasmask posted:

i still think it's psychotic to browse sa with no avs

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

my favourite thing about forums poster ratjaculation is how verified alive he was as of 18:54 GMT today