Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I'm sitting in my garden sipping on Gin & Juice. I don't have any indo to smoke, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

is your mind on your money, and your money on your mind?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Party Boat posted:

is your mind on your money, and your money on your mind?

I was just checking my bank balance so yes

I'm not rolling down the street, however, so I'm only 3/5 Snoop.

And now I've run out of juice and can't be bothered to walk to the shop so I'm going to have to drink gin and tonic instead.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
I have the ingredients for some fajitas and some bottles of beer. Basically gonna pretend I'm on holiday while watching some craps on the tv.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Does anyone have any experience arranging stag nights? I'm best man for a wedding in June so trying to find cool and fun things to do

Probably some sort of physical activity in the day like paintballing or some poo poo and then some debauchery in the evening

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Quote-Unquote posted:

Does anyone have any experience arranging stag nights? I'm best man for a wedding in June so trying to find cool and fun things to do

Probably some sort of physical activity in the day like paintballing or some poo poo and then some debauchery in the evening

In my limited experience of stag do's I'd suggest keeping it cheap as it's hard to get people to commit to paying out a lot.

Basically just go get shitfaced somewhere you don't normally

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm drinking aldi own brand pimms and lemonade with some fruit in and going to start preparing a bbq soon :getin:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Gaz2k21 posted:

In my limited experience of stag do's I'd suggest keeping it cheap as it's hard to get people to commit to paying out a lot.

Basically just go get shitfaced somewhere you don't normally

Yeah I was thinking of getting everyone to go to Bristol as it's not far for most of us, and then just get a cheap travelodge or premier inn type deal to pass out in. Just seems like I should arrange something a bit more interesting than just getting wasted.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Best way to organise is to start a Facebook group, add the groom, groom adds everyone he wants to invite, you boot him out of the group so you can organise in secret.

We played zorb football on my mates stag which was pretty hilarious, though the best one I ever went on way a 3 day canal boat trip where we got loving hammered dressed as pirates.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Bozza posted:

Best way to organise is to start a Facebook group, add the groom, groom adds everyone he wants to invite, you boot him out of the group so you can organise in secret.

That's a really good idea. I'll start the wiki make a face book group.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my neighbour is having a garden party and he has filled the street with cars so im going to sit here playing fallout 4 and seething quietly

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

garden party? sounds v bourgeois

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

my neighbour is having a garden party and he has filled the street with cars so im going to sit here playing fallout 4 and seething quietly

break out the k and be the life and soul of that party bobby

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Why do nome of these arcades have any form of Time Crisis

Legit upset

Fingerless Gloves fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 8, 2016

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I thought the done thing with stag dos these days is to find whatever cheap flight deal is on and pass out drunk in a cheap euro £10 a night youth hostel. I recommend Hamburg. Or you could just go to the 'spoons you don't normally go to.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Quote-Unquote posted:

1) go to amsterdam and be horrible
2) if 1) does not work, sort out a multi-activity day where you do e.g. quadbiking, clay pigeon shooting, paintballing etc

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

invite yourself to the garden party bobby we believe in you

e: sitting on the balcony with a beer and some weed, the wall is too high to see over from this height but at least i am outside

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

my window is open does that count as being outside?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

im gonna make a bad rear end pasta and some garlic bread :P

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

My job is turning me into an alcoholic.

Also I had quit smoking for 3 weeks and after the kitchen decided to be flooded when I turned up to my shift (and the already on shift staff decided to ignore it and left it for me) I've decided to take up smoking again. Fuckkkkkk

No wonder every other Chef I know is on cocaine 24/7

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it hought you were an events organiser or something?

buying and not making coleslaw makes a bbq much easier

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

coleslaw is for the weak

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The good and cool people have switched to e-cigarettes these days.

I like the part where the juice is called stuff like EVIL Doctor DEATH'S Axe, drills, and lightning flavour! (actually tastes like pink candy floss).

- posted while holding a e-pipe containing Jam doughnut juice

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

ecigs are the new fedora

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cool people smoke cigars. smoking an ecig is just embarrassing

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
actually smoking anything his insanely gay

stay in school 😎

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

smokin a pancake?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

smoke me a kipper

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

smoke me a kipper

I'll be back for breakfast.

It's been such a summery weekend so I'm guessing actual summer is going to be terrible.

Kirby Castle did not contain a pink puffball but it did have a sweet moat

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

good moat, nice duck

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Somehow I've managed to gently caress up my knee on the same leg as my previously hosed up ankle. I might just cut it off to same time.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

how is everyones night?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Quote-Unquote posted:

Never organised one but I've been on a few...

- Not too expensive (or people won't want to go)
- Nothing too embarrassing ('cos nobody actually enjoys wandering round town dressed as condoms or something, even if they put a brave face on it)
- Daytime activities are essential to give the stag do some structure and stave off the beginning of drinking to the late afternoon
- Add up the total cost of hotels, go-karting etc and get it off everyone in a single payment, 'cos you'll never be able to keep track otherwise

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Take them to a strip club because women are objects lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

- Daytime activities are essential to give the stag do some structure and stave off the beginning of drinking to the late afternoon
yeh, but make sure the activity isn't something you can drink at or it defeats the purpose (been on a couple where we went horse racing and it was a mess)

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

also top stag do tip: if you're booking a minibus to take everyone to the destination make sure the sliding side door isn't broken so that the stag doesn't fall out of the bus when going round a roundabout and has to get airlifted to hospital

(not one I went on personally but a mutual friend's)

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

Bozza posted:

I have the ingredients for some fajitas and some bottles of beer. Basically gonna pretend I'm on holiday while watching some craps on the tv.

I was selling fajitas in Dudley earlier...

Although after a few hours we had to change the name to "Chicken Wraps," since apparently everyone in Dudley has never heard of a fajita.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

youtube commenter posted:

also top stag do tip: if you're booking a minibus to take everyone to the destination make sure the sliding side door isn't broken so that the stag doesn't fall out of the bus when going round a roundabout and has to get airlifted to hospital

(not one I went on personally but a mutual friend's)

I'm sure this was really bad at the time and everything but the mental image is hilarious. I originally read it to take 'stag' as the whole crew, as in 'the stag do fell out the bus' and imagined about 20 blokes being launched out of a minibus making it even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hopefully the hateful orb will relent in its ceaseless torment tomorrow