Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

it's chucking it down in Manchester

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
We had Summer already. It was that one good week in April.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

buteruc posted:

it's chuckling it down in Manchester

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

A man on radio two is discussing his findings after a lengthy study into how stirring your tea clockwise or anticlockwise affects the flavour of tea, how using your right or left hand has an effect, and the differing results in using a teacup and saucer over a standard mug. I had no idea tea chat was this serious.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

lmbo is you stir tea

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

If there is one thing I learnt at school, was year 9 science class where we learnt to make the "perfect cup of tea"

-about the only thing I learnt from from school that I use on a daily basis.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

My housemate at Uni would throw an absolute poo poo fit if you didn't put the milk in first.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

gross

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

A man on radio two is discussing his findings after a lengthy study into how stirring your tea clockwise or anticlockwise affects the flavour of tea, how using your right or left hand has an effect, and the differing results in using a teacup and saucer over a standard mug. I had no idea tea chat was this serious.

Fluo is back and in the tea business

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Manic X posted:

We had Summer already. It was that one good week in April.

it was really nice and sunny in manchester last weekend

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

cum tea

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

this, but for wanks

including the teacup/saucer/mug conundrum

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

this, but for wanks

including the teacup/saucer/mug conundrum

Are you saying sitting on your hand for half an hour and then trying to stir tea will significantly affect the brew's flavour? All I can envisage is cack handedly knocking the mug/teacup over and spilling it everywhere.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

Jose posted:

it was really nice and sunny in manchester last weekend

Pretty much every day here looks promising until about 11am when a giant cloud just appears out of nowehre, and decides to just hover above me for the rest of the day... really rains on my parade!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Manic X posted:

Pretty much every day here looks promising until about 11am when a giant cloud just appears out of nowehre, and decides to just hover above me for the rest of the day...

ddon't post my workday

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I have mentioned in this thread before that the last four times my parents have been on holiday to a country some crazy poo poo like civil war breaking out or turrarism attack has happened in it within a week after they got back home. It happened with Egypt, Sri Lanka, Syria and Paris. I also mentioned they were going to Egypt for a lovely trip down the Nile this month. They got home last week and they flew back via Paris.

Is my dad a secret agent Y/N?

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

learnincurve posted:

I have mentioned in this thread before that the last four times my parents have been on holiday to a country some crazy poo poo like civil war breaking out or turrarism attack has happened in it within a week after they got back home. It happened with Egypt, Sri Lanka, Syria and Paris. I also mentioned they were going to Egypt for a lovely trip down the Nile this month. They got home last week and they flew back via Paris.

Is my dad a secret agent Y/N?

Well he was until you just outed him on the interwebs.

Why don't Pizza hut allow online orders of Pizza's smaller than large?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

im still mad i dropped my phone last night and now the back and screen button are scratched to poo poo, ive had it nearly 2 years and it was immaculate until then

also i made pasta with pestocado and my wife wouldnt kiss me because of the amount of garlic i used, so i used the wrong mouthwash and now my mouth is numb

all round not a great day thus far

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the right mouthwash is whiskey

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

time for the hose

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
I've ended up watching 6 hours of Hornblower.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's admirable patience and all but you should probably know that it's just a name

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Did wonder when Jamie Bamber, Robert Lindsay and Ioan Gruffudd were gonna get their dicks out.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

Bobby Deluxe posted:

im still mad i dropped my phone last night and now the back and screen button are scratched to poo poo, ive had it nearly 2 years and it was immaculate until then

also i made pasta with pestocado and my wife wouldnt kiss me because of the amount of garlic i used, so i used the wrong mouthwash and now my mouth is numb

all round not a great day thus far

it's a real night killer when that happens - especially when it happened to me it was when I got home after a night out that I dropped it as I stumbled up my stairs.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

who the hell goes to Syria on vacation.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

buteruc posted:

who the hell goes to Syria on vacation.

Syria was really nice before my parents went there, it had all these temples and world heritage sites and stuff.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

having valuable things break actually kinda sucks

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

learnincurve posted:

Syria was really nice before my parents went there, it had all these temples and world heritage sites and stuff.

Aye I've always dreamed of going to Syria. So much history and culture, it just seemed like such a stunning place to be.

Then yeah, your parents had to go and ruin it all.

Pls keep them away from Norway thnx

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
I've completely hosed my back up :ohdear:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Rip sausages

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

I made a cheesecake yesterday if that makes you feel better sausman

It looks really good too

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

what flavour cheesecake??

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

Vanilla with smashed up honeycomb through it

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

sounds good

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

wanna eat that cake :yum:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

ive never been very good at making cheesecake, hat off to you figgy - hope its good

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

People are enjoying it, it turned out extremely rich too so there is a lot to go around.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Oh cool it's a real cheesecake and not one of those weird baked American ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i hope this is for your new job and not for the one you hate