Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat
were they being alert though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat
i think we're supposed to find out our personal approach using the generator here https://twitter.com/tompeck/status/1259482574436646913

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat

Collateral posted:

Have any of you guys ever had much luck brewing wine from shop bought grape juice?

I thought I would try my hand at DIY before I get a Beaverdale kit. I can get Boiron purees for differing flavours. I have 240 empty bottles doing nothing right now, that's like 8 brews, so with nothing better to do with my time.

When I used to make wine I remember using shop bought grape juice, worked fine but yeah just make sure you get 100% grape juice no added bs just in case

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat

feedmegin posted:

Everyone at my company got the afternoon off because we just released a thing. Just got to make it to midday.

This kind of thing?

I don't think you'll make it tbh