Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Submarine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ratjaculation posted:

should note that i am a poor and will be carrying a lot of crap

you should be able to check-in your bags so you'll just be left with whatever you want to take on the plane as hand luggage.

then I would just hop on the Heathrow express to Paddington and explore London to kill time.

At Heathrow itself there is gently caress all to do ever.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the gently caress is a laser train?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
weed is a good painkiller

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

UncleBlazer posted:

Interesting conundrum. I slept with two women this weekend. Today I got a text from some number asking how I could have done that to this person and they want me to explain myself.

are you quite sure you haven't raped someone?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I struggle to believe that Ipswich is the third most happiest place in the UK.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ratjaculation posted:

best man speech guidance pls

Email some of the groom's close friends and collect some stories.

Mention how beautiful his bride to be is, throwaway comment early on. Do not dwell. Alternatively do dwell and tell her that she has made a big mistake and should be with you.

Talk about shock at him finding a wife because of ineptness on a date, but not about proper exes.

Be funny.

Get drunk

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What did he do?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
highland toffee

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
don't think so, just that one who jumped around the weather map in liverpool docks on this morning with richard and judy

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
yeah you're a loving retard if you put anything other than beans or ground beans into your coffee making device or machine.

gently caress right off with this poo poo

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nigel Farage posted:

The Tassimo t-disc pods are about £15-25+ for 40 servings on amazon.

I dont think thats too expensive.

I just ordered some more today.

that's about 140g of coffee, you should be able to get 500g of organic fair trade coffee for like anywhere between £5 - 10 quid.

you're being ripped off you loving mongoloid

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

*sigh*

yes and you put the t-disc pod into the machine, rather than just the beans or ground beans directly.

it's a totally unnecessary waste of resources and energy producing single serving packaging for home use where it is totally unnecessary.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

goatface posted:

They're made for people who drink one cup of coffee a day.

my nigga have you heard of the areopress, or a small cafetiere perhaps even the small stovetop things that I don't even know what they're called but I use one?

all of these can make single cups of coffee no problem.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I drink stupid amounts of coffee from the machine at work that is huge and grinds beans for you there and then. Definitely too much coffee and it's definitely effecting my sleep pattern negatively.

when I can be bothered on the weekend I'll make a nice coffee at home on the stove top job to go with the fresh squeezed orange and grapefruit juice I like to make myslef

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
yank juice is what I'll be getting on my face tonight if she plays her cards right

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bozza posted:

Glasgow loves the Leeds.

makes sense

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nigel Farage posted:

How does it feel being a social failure?

Says the person with the something awful gimmick account

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bozza posted:

Yes? My normal type is posh girls but I've found that doesn't usually end well given the non-negotiable stance on Marxism. That estuary accent reminds me of the girls I got nowhere with at school, so good back up.

toot toot

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
that dog should be on string

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

i tried to take the dog for a walk and got to the end of the street and he turned round to face the house and wouldn't go any further

Feed it

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Feed it to an apex predator

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
DJ Ease the dude behind Nightmares On Wax is from Leeds so it can't be all bad

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ratjaculation posted:

i live alone atm, and its why i wont post my fridge. its empty apart from some celery and leftovers

:(

post a pic of your sad wilting, slightly browning celery in your bachelor pad

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
cumin, turmeric, paprika, garlic, chillies and onion. really that's all you need for basic curry, maybe a dash of cinnamon and some lemon juice if you're feeling frisky.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
how old are you crispix?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i am curious, it just surprises me that an adult might get intimidated by going shopping for basic food stuffs.

top tip - make a shopping list; find a recipe that sounds tasty. see what ingredients it requires, things such as spices can be bought in larger volumes because they are likely to be used again and again.

If you want to see what recipes have common ingredients, look up a few different types of thing you like and see what shared ingredients they have.

make your list, go to the shop. buy things. cook them.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol well enjoy loving up ur veggie curries then mate. get used to the single life!!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
crispy you live in Northern Ireland, are single, vegetarian and can't even cook yourself dinner to your own satisfaction, let alone a dining partners.

I can understand why you're so hostile, but there's no need for it.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what did u do to my plants ?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
just eat these

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
boardwalk empire

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
it's just a really small dog

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
u could always watch this one:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is anyone going to go to Weston Super Mare for the Banksy show?

It's midday and I had one pint and A salad already, might make it to the office by two on my way to the airport

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

You need to reevaluate your life choices and maybe some back with a non retarded gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bozza posted:

Ban Farage from this thread imo.

He has voodoo powers