Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Hi can I post in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Only when I can't downdog

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Quote-Unquote posted:

why do HMRC take two weeks to provide official documentation of my job history?

it's all in the loving database just press a button and email me the PDF, it's 2019 ffs

I have to have a background check before I can start my new job and part of the requirement is a five year job history from HMRC. Apparently my 10+ years of payslips and multiple glowing references aren't sufficient proof of employment.

5yrs seems a bit much but I feel your pain re: employment paperwork

I am about to start a new NHS job and the level of paperwork + DBS checks is a bit much imo. I've been in the NHS for years can't you just assume I have still not done a crime

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
And if you're on an erection you may struggle to get beta blockers

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Doctor Cocktopus

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Hello new thread friends. I am currently in Scotland

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Glasgow. Last time I was here my friend got given a free breakfast at a pub because a guy wanted to drink and you can only drink with a meal in the morning

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Wedding for me. A most holy union of a Scot and a Swede

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Anyone ever drank Buckfast

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
My partner (Scottish) decided I need to try it as a rite of passage. This hotel is posh as balls and we've got my lovely Buckie in the mini fridge

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Deformed Church posted:

Twitter is hosed yeah.

I'd challenge the poshness of a hotel that's pushing Bucky.

It isn't. I bought Bucky yesterday and stuffed it in their fridge.

All done now though. Having a grand time. The wedding has a ceilidh!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
what if they're shagging

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Would you still be welcome back. Just finding out how "always" the welcome is

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
It's v warm

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
In my last job in a hospital pharmacy I got someone I didn't know very well in the secret Santa so I got them an "I miss drugs" mug

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
natural wanking, maybe 12 hours of it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Last time I filled a charity bag they didn't take it. Instructions were clearly "leave it on the doorstep" but mine is partly obscured by a hedge so don't think they looked very hard. Would've put it closer to the road but it was bin day! Charity is hard!!!!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Just ran a 5k. Ew fitness

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

gonna be too hot to cum lads

Is that a challenge

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Hospital I work at gives out ice lollies when it gets this hot (not made from cum)

I am patiently awaiting the email

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

my office has air conditioning

Mine too but there's a woman in the office who is Permanently Cold so it's a battle to get it switched on

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I think in this weather she'll suck it up or possibly even actually be slightly warm but we'll see. I have seen her first thing in the morning rush to open every single window just so the air con won't get switched on, such is her hatred of it

This woman went to Dubai and thought it was "just right" while her family melted so imo she should be disregarded as a freak of nature

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The best bit is that the chairman of the hospital made it a personal project to install air con in my office because one time he visited and thought "holy poo poo it's a sauna in here"

And now it's barely ever on. Unless we get advance warning that he's visiting. Then it deliberately goes on

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Air con is on. Bliss. My cold colleague is in a jumper + has a fleece on her lap. There's a further cardigan on the back of the chair

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Nvm people felt sorry for her and switched it off. Now it's just windows open which does nothing

Should I make a scene

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
gently caress it's warm

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I slept through the entire lovely thing

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I no longer own cats, just furry puddles

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The Permanently Cold coworker is not in today, gone to daughters graduation. I am prepared for this hot as balls Thursday

Less prepared that my partner wants to go running tonight

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Spare a thought for the urologists today who are spending their time in sweaty clinics putting fingers into bums

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Quote-Unquote posted:

um where do you poop from that you'd have a urologist look at it?

Prostate checks

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Ya bum doctors prob have it worse but my job deals with urological cancers so that's where my brain went

I have one doctor who always writes in his clinic letters that the patient "enjoys good erections"

Hell who doesn't?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Quote-Unquote posted:

oh wow

everything i thought i knew about butt and willy doctors is wrong

There's the colorectal surgeons but yeah the word proctologist isn't used so much. Plus they'll look after the whole of the lower gastrointestinal tract. There's nobody who is all "I do the anus and nothing else"

except on grindr

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I think its the word "enjoys" that gets me. You could just write "has no erectile issues", or even just "has good erections"

"Enjoys" assumes a lot about the patient. For all he knows they might have strong religious guilt

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
i'm drinking a cuban beer

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

fridge corn posted:

bucanero max?????

bucanero fuerte

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
It's wet here. And I'm glad of it.

Dr. Cool Aids