Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

DaWolfey posted:

Who's selling decent masks?

I got a pack from Elle back in Marchish which are fine, although they do appear to be made from the recycled gussets of ladies comfortable underwear.

As a glasses wearer, I am constantly in a state of frustrated fogginess with these masks, and no amount of pressing the top to my face stops it from happening and it's loving infuriating.

You can buy packs of bendy metal strips with sticky-backs, place those on the mask to enforce a shape around the bridge of your nose. These are the ones I use. They'll break after while - especially if you wash the mask while they're in, but you can get a lot for fairly cheap so, eh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Over at parents' place, they've got the Oxbridge boat race on, one of the team keeps on talking about "pedigree" 'cause one of their pa's were on the team and I thinking are they humans or dogs?!?!

Also half of them sound like they're studying the posh boy version of basketweaving. They'll all be parachuted into their dad's company, anyway.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

goatface posted:

Did the bad university win or the worse one?

Yes.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

oh no computer posted:

just installed a system update on my phone and now it wont turn on :/

My G8 is working fine so far with Android 11.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Looks like she's borrowed that of Andrew.

Nah, the gate's in the back for her to chuck in the swans she shoots to eat later.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Salisbury Snape posted:

One of her best friends weddings in two weeks. Though I'm sure I don't need to be in any of the photos

Shave the other one and get to work practicing makeup?

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Gasmask posted:

they are both unprovoked wars of american imperialist aggression

Vietnam started with the French - who then called for help from the US and so on - and the Korean War is a bit more complicated than that - it's not like the South Koreans were welcoming their Northern brethren with open arms until the mean ol' United States told them to knock it off.

Not that the US' involvement made anything better, per se, but there was a lot more going on than simply "it's the American's fault".

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Watching Mary Poppins Returns, and it features an ill-advised-mustached failed-artist in the 1930s but not the one you're thinking of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Solefald posted:

Yeah, how does the change with money work ?????? Will Brenda coins just be phased out like when they brought out the new £1 coins?

Nah, next year's minted coins and notes will just have Charles' sideview on them. Probably be a bit of a rush to confirm the work done, maybe the sculpting and portrait will be done in the preparation for the crowning ceremony.

Coins with George's face on them were phased out by the change to decimalisation.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Long love Charles the III

Possible that he doesn't go by the title of Charles III due to the stuff Charles One & Two went through.