Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Jose posted:

a base won't protect you if you decide to fist yourself at the same time like an aussie goon

Just imagine the size of that gape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

ravage my bodice

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
someone make a picture of the goatse guy but instead of his rear end coming out it's mike gapes

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

we live in a simulation

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

I AM GROOOOOOOOT

I AM THE BEAUTIFUL VEGAN MESSIAH.

It's a song. I didn't say I was and everyone loving knows it. I was just like my dad, okay? Ten luxury cars. My dad told me, I had the same name as him until I legally changed it. My mom did NOT bail me out of jail when she knew I was innocent. I'm liberating over 70 billion pigs in cages so small, they could not move for years. OK. I work. My mom's a sociopathic piece of poo poo. I have the highest score in "Hot or Not" history. I got 9.9 out of 10, after 327 women rated me. Let's see your talent. Let's see your loving talent

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

looks like someone hasn't gone down the rabbit hole that is sexy vegan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Q4CMguMpQ

imagine being in that audience and seeing that poo poo unfold infront of you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Is there a discord for ukmt?

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

fridge corn posted:

Some of these new posters have pretty good gimmicks

Hello

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
love me some bbq ribs

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Meat Wagon posted:

I thought des o'connor died like 10 years ago wtf

Imagine a world wihtout Bobby davro

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

fridge corn posted:

Anyone who pisses off the ukmt posters is a friend to me

Piss!

poo poo

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Salisbury Snape posted:

gently caress the left, gently caress the right. Being a centrist oval office isn't the end of the world

toni blair did owt wrang

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

CancerCakes posted:

Leave the dnd tude in dnd

We need some replacements to long lost posters, to apply answer these qs

Do you have patios?
Do you like sausages?
Do you like trains?
Do you wank?

are you englandish

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i mean its actively avoiding doing anything about the fossil fuel industry so in that respect it pretty much is

who cares about things? bidoejam,es

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Jose posted:

Bloodborne lets you first giant pigs in the rear end

i always knew u was a cop

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Dogatron posted:

They missed out gravy. People put gravy on chips where I live, and yes they are loving northern monkeys. They also take the skin off of fish at the chippy, talk like they are recovering from a serious brain injury and still point at aeroplanes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Do they sometimes fall over when looking at the planes

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I hate your avatar, I really want it to get zapped and vaporised by an alien or something.

Mine?

Why

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I guess its cos your posts are often a bit... pricky. and then theres this over dressed runt acting like its no big deal. And it looks like a computer game so it would be appropriate for a computer game death to happen to it. Or fridge corn could eventually chop you in half after you oozed lava for an afternoon I guess but I think he should focus on other things.

I've been nothing but polite to you sir

also I'm a friendly person who means well

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

nice fish

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

goatface posted:

You can suffer it, you can endure it, you can embrace it. Choose your stance, then kick them in the head even though that was explicitly against the rules.

Moving house is hell though, so it is not surprising. Chill. Have a wank in the kitchen.

Jack it with a real bro

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Do you think if the government for some reason decided to ban heterosexuality tommorow that the majority of people in britain would be able to curb their sick, deviant ways

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

No I would still be having secret cheese on toast every night

vile filth

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

these days, right, these days

Not enough people are embarrassed which disgusts me

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Booze is bad if you cannot moderate it.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/roun_sa_ville/status/1567853458581032960?s=20&t=56thfJrxPorW8Ne8bGy-XA