Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Best thing you can say for American beer is it's good for drinking with dinner.
Since it tastes like water with a tiny bit of taste it doesn't overwhelm your palate and you can taste your food.

Does any one else only drink those massive 660ml beers, their the only ones I buy nowadays and they make me look like a greedy gently caress when I'm sat next to someone who has a normal sized beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Hey UK thread what's your stance on acting a utter twat while smashed??

Saturday a friend convinced me to come to a rave with him and a few others after I finished work. (A ten hour shift that started at 6AM)
I drank a half of Smirnoff at his then had some "stimulants" and then a few beers before we left.

I can only actually remember about 15 minutes of the rave, then I woke up in the "chill-out zone" outside I then somehow started arguing with the bouncer even through they seemed like they were just about to let me back in.
(Apparently what had happened was I was riding on a girls back then she fell and I fell and smashed my head, I then got up and sat outside and they were worries because I looked like my eyes were rolling back etc. I then told them to gently caress off and went to sleep for 40 minutes.)
I started a daft argument with them, then started ranting at them while I waited for a friend to pick me up, kept demanding they showed me their SIA, one grabbed my arms which I pull away from him then shoved him, the guy running the thing came out and I called him a fat bellend, I then realised I hadn't even called my friend to pick me up, then I threw my phone at them and then went and got it back, luckily at this point one of they guys we were with had come out for some air and seen me and calmed me down then my friend turned up in his car.

I feel loving terrible. I mean from memory the bouncers were low-rate and arsehole like but I was a giant ranting embarrassing fuckwit.
I've not acted a twat while drunk for years and even days later I feel just the worst.
I've resolved to both not drink heavy while tired/moody ever again and to never touch "those sort of things" ever again.

I'm just so embarrassed I'm not a chavvy 19 yr old so acting like a flammin' dickhead for a hour is just unreal.

So basically killself Y/N..?

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Dec 1, 2015

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Honestly I feel so bad about it that when I pulled the jacket I was wearing out of the washing machine earlier I almost just put it in the bin because I couldn't quite bring myself to look at it.

Christ man I can see why a few of my friends just totally stopped drinking past 4 pints at a certain point.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Funny because the tax-man owes me £94 and getting hold of him is impossible.

Brought some clothes on ASOS on Sunday night just found out the order didn't go out because apparently my bank didn't let it even through I had the funds, had used the card a hour before hand and it had worked fine and a direct debit came out that night.

The little gently caress at ASOS would let me reorder it with the 20% discount so I told him I'd call him back, currently on hold with my bank trying to find out what happened and getting more pissed off by the second...gently caress everything.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Got a German friend and she's constantly going on about how the UK is a over-priced shithole.

If anyone cares about my clothes-saga just called my bank an they said asos didn't even try to authorise the payment,just called asos again and had a go at them, Dude just gave me a 10% discount and free next day but I'm still pissed.
I mean I really loving angry over clothes,unreal.
Everyday is a a loving nightmare.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
I need to go to the shop but it's so windy outside I can't face it.
Also make chilli and drink beers or just go to chinese/chip-shop and no beer.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

There's a group of man children on Judge Rinder arguing over Dark Souls. Just let that settle in. Two man-babies have taken a third man-baby to court over a loving computer game bet.

Oh poo poo

Pistol_Pete posted:

Last Saturday I went to Bristol and got drunk. This Saturday I'm going to Winchester to get drunk.

I know how to appreciate our historical cities.

Getting mashed up in Winch mush?

Pubs in Winchester are top notch, haven't been there for a while I need to go there soon.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Gotta go out to a meal/drinks thing in a hour or so.
Thing is the whole thing is a plan by a friend to have a load of his(& her) friends around while he pop's the question, isn't this a bit weird??
Talking to a few friends we're only going to have a social and everyone seems to think it's odd as well.

Kinda hoping she says no just so I can carry on eating my steak while watching a meltdown.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Kept hearing on the radio at work today about all these cunts that finish up work today and are off till after Xmas & are having their christmas parties tonight.
Any of those pampered cunts in here?

I'm just jealous as I'm going to bed in a bit so I can be up at 4 for work and instead of doing our Christmas piss-up tomorrow they want to do it after christmas??? What's the bloody point?

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Lady Gaza posted:

It's me, though I had my work party last week. I've taken next week off as annual leave though, normally we work til xmas eve

I'm upset that I went and hosed up by making sure I had Christmas Eve off but I didn't just book the rest of the next week off as well.
I now don't really have enough time to catch up with people before christmas and I'm feeling really annoyed by it.

I am off from Christmas Eve until the Wednesday, so I guess I can't moan too much.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Just got back to Southampton from Christmas in Coatbridge with my family.
Managed to not fight with my mum and managed to not drink any more than the odd Tennents so didn't get rat-arsed and misbehave.
Got to say I'm sad to back in the south, I can feel the cloud of depression the people here give off.
Also I'm gonna miss Hoggies and Barrs in glass bottles.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
I'm watching that Agatha Christie thing on BBC like a old codger while trying to fight the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Is it psychotic/deeply sad if I don't go out on New Year?
I'm working until nine and to be honest I can't be arsed with it but I suppose I'll have to go to a mates poo poo party while not being able to drink much.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
^Bozza your the train dude.
I went to grab a train this morning and their all canceled because it's cold???

It's a bit damp and chilly but it's not windy or raining or snowing.
So what's the deal train guy?
Solve this mystery for me.

(Also the guy in the booth sat and watched me but a ticket out of the machine without saying a word.)

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

buteruc posted:

I get intense joy out of throwing people out of my reserved seat.

This is me at the cinema.
It makes me feel like a big man.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Bozza posted:

Where was this? If you're south of the river in London it's probs cos the third rail has frozen over.

Southampton so I guess that was why.
Just confused me because I was only going to Eastleigh.

Cheers train guy. 👍👍👍

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Skipping a work bowling thing in half a hour because it's raining (& because bowling is poo poo.)
Does this make me a miserable oval office?

Also finally so sick of my slob housemate I've sorted out a new place is there any creative way to gently caress him over( just a little.) short of just burning the place down while the fat gently caress is passed out on the couch pissed as usual??

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

DrWrestling69 posted:

poo poo in his pillowcase

Nah he'll know it's me.
Top of my mind at the 'mo is to just concrete the drains or get the key copied then come back in five months and smashing the place up while he's at work.
I honestly didn't know it was possible to despise someone this much in general, the fat gently caress had to be rushed to hospital at New Years and I hoped he was having a heart attack.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Pistol_Pete posted:

Tell us some amusing stories about your fat slobby housemate. It sounds like you clearly have a few.

There aren't any the guy is just a annoying goony manchild.

I guess last year when his girlfriend tried to sort him a party out for his 30th and she caught me trying to sneak to my room when I got home at 1:30 and forced me to join them only to find only two people turned up and one of them went home after 40 minutes.

the girlfriend dumped him on boxing day and when me and my daughter got home he was in his room playing loud music and iI told him turn it down, a few months later he told me he was going to kill himself that hour but because I told him to "turn his shitte Yates mixtape off" he thought I'd hear him and didn't, I told him he should have.

I changed all the pin's/codes on Sky/Netflix etc so the fat oval office would take his turn cleaning instead of sitting on the sofa all day.

He got a fit-bit and I asked him if was so he could help science by measuring exactly how many Doritos he's eating.

I got super annoying with him creeping out my friend and ran his toothbrush around the inside rim of the shitter he then complained about a stomachache a few days later but blamed it on the cold he had.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Bozza posted:

Has Fingerless Gloves posted since he left us a veiled hint that the Goon Murderer itt may strike him down next?

Aside from him, who is currently being buried under a Scouse patio, how was everyone's Sunday?

I made chilli, played some of that Tomb Raider reboot that came out a couple of years ago (p good), read a book and listened to a load of 90s music.

I took my daughter to see Pan at one of those early morning showings, then I ballsed up making pancakes to her amusement.
then I watched some rugby,fell asleep on the sofa.
Looked out the window saw the rain decided that hanging with work colleges and four free beers wasn't worth getting soaked and climbed into bed and played Xbox.

Inbetween this a friend has been texting me updates on his flat and my ex who saw me just in my vest tee eariler(when I was cooking) was so surprised that I'm less of a fat gently caress now has been texting me non-stop all night. Which makes me think the reason our six year relationship broke up was because i could stop eating cheese toasties.

I also just had a tuna sandwich...

I'm off the next two days so I guess mine is a cheat.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
I'm aware if that but honestly after giving the guy multiple chances, gently caress him.
I mean I should maybe post some of his harassment passive aggressive messages he spent a day sending me and the other housemate.
That he leaves rubbish in hallway(????)
Never cleaned until he was told to.
The fact that most of my friends feel super uncomfortable coming round because he will just lurk.
Not to mention every single girl that's been near here feels super creeped out by him mainly because he just stands there starting at them.
The time he went out and moaned at my ex for parking in front of the house when picking up my kid.
The night before Xmas eve when he sat there ignoring that three my friends had come round to see me as I was going away for Christmas and sat there trying to turn the tv up and huffing.
Him only giving his kid £90 worth of clothes for his birthday while bragging about buying new trainers on the same trip.
Referring to my girlfriend as "Jay's Paki missus"
Trying to trick me into looking after his kid by jumping into his car then sending me a text and being upset when I told him I was going out and he better give his ex's number so I can get her to pick the kid up.
Not paying the gas for months because he stole the money for Xmas then being upset when we told him the debit was his problem to pay.
Being a miserable loving oval office and walking round like a moody kid.
Calling his current girlfriend a "fat mess" behind her back and basically living off her.

Just being parked up in the lounge like a loving slug every loving day.

& honestly a million other things I honestly can't wait to leave.

I might have sounded like a arsehole in the last post but even Christ himself would have drowned this oval office in the toilet.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Quote isn't edit..

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Solefald posted:

You sound pretty insufferable to be around too.

Stop white-knighting, thanks.

I'm sure it's all just the fact that I'd normally just avoid someone like this in general and there's no way to get him out without just locking him out.

And I'm probably mostly annoying that this place is a nice big cheap house and only thing ruining it is dealing with him.
You guys can say I'm being the dick and maybe at this point I am but every person that has to deal with him feels the same way.

Anyway this isn't my thread about my nightmare housemate so that's the last I'll mention it.