Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

el dingo posted:

My patience and self control is rewarded

50% off my next uber eats order

I was getting non-stop promo codes from November to just before Christmas. I only just got the first one of 2021. Glad to hear that the kind-hearted folk at Uber are still doing what they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'll be played by some former hunk whose star has faded in a pointless "hard-hitting" realistic drama about how, sometimes, the people we really need to be quarantined from are in fact ourselves. He will gain considerable weight for the role and develop an alcohol problem, winning an Oscar nomination for his troubles before getting fit again and starring in a.) the next Marvel film or b.) The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
The re-release of Bully lets you unlock the ability to show collectibles on the in-game map. Another reason why it's the best Rockstar game.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Alien is a good film.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I still hear them quite often where I live. There's a road here that people seem to think is a sort of rat run, but due to recent developments it's really more of a cat run (because cats keep getting run over by people driving too fast).

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Salisbury Snape posted:

Patio time again. Any wives or enemy's to Bury??

The Oldham they are the better.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
They said how much can they pay a child, not how much can they pay an immigrant.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Alright, here's the deal. Every time you watch my show, I'll send you $40!

(cheques will not be honoured)

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

CancerCakes posted:

I have never been to Truro but my opinion is that it is probably ok but like the rest of Cornwall not worth the ballache to actually get there

Sitting on a gridlocked A30 is the quintessential British holiday experience and I can't believe that the rona is going to deny it us yet again. It's the children I feel sorry for.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Fingerless Gloves posted:

oh boy it's this time of day again

It's ridiculous, I'm still giving myself about half an hour before I have a drink.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Ratjaculation posted:

I've not heard anything about the second coming of the clap since the first, guess it flopped in the first week

It's too cold and also it has bad Tory stink now.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Everybody knows
Badger likes
Evicting tenants!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

kecske posted:

I'd even take a butlins or hoseasons weekend

Whoa now, let's not say things we'll regret.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
There's a definite art to looking past your phone so you can clear your notifications without reading all of the messages telling you to go to sleep and get help.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
^ That's a good place to be in all things considered. For me, I've been an alcoholic since I was 16 (the bad kind of alcoholic, not the woo I'm such an alcoholic kind of alcoholic) and I'd be lying if I said it hadn't wrecked my life even before the pandemic. Yeah, it's poo poo, but my body is accustomed to poo poo now. It's probably done me worse than all other drugs I've taken combined, though to be fair I've never kept a formal league table.

Ratjaculation posted:

When I was single drunk me was very good at deleting evidence on my side so I'd wake up to disgusted replies with no context what I sent

:hmmyes:

Hedgehog Pie fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jan 23, 2021

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I used to pretend and now my memory really is that bad. Not sure which I prefer tbh.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Cyril Sneeer posted:

Step left.... no left left LEFT, oh gently caress

EDIT: if you are talking abount drunkennes in general, wait until you start falling over in the shower. That is when it can get scary.

Oh yeah, I didn't realise I had an alcohol problem until I blacked out whilst taking a piss.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I was not.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

You blacked out how do you know, could of been someone else? Even to frame you.

Hmm, I do have a lot of enemies. Or at least I think I do when I'm plastered.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Ewan posted:

I think you're muddling up black out and pass out. Black out is just when your memory stops storing; you could still be perfectly functional (and others may be unaware you're blacked out although normally it's kind of obvious given how smashed you are at this stage).

You passed out when having a piss.

I once broke my jaw drunk and needed surgery to put in a titanium plate so that was fun.

Ah, tomarto tomarto.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
The worst part of Mouse Trap was going all that way just to find that it doesn't actually work. I remember the diving board guy in particular being a real problem.

But at least it wasn't as bad as school dinners.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Overcooked is fun, but I found that it gets too frustrating too quickly. Apparently the sequel is better?

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Thrown some someballs. Put some skis on and waddled up and down the garden

I hope you were humming the Pingu theme to yourself the whole time.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

What are you doing to your postman or whoever when you order drugs on the internet?

Split it of course!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Wasn't there a somewhat infamous post somewhere here on SA which started out discussing the case but very quickly devolved into talking about how Amanda Knox is hot? I can't remember who or where it was but that's the always the first thing that comes to my mind about it now, lol.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I live right in the path of HS2 and it has indeed hosed up swathes of the countryside around here. There are places where they've replanted trees, but with them newly growing all at once they have an uncanny resemblance to pictures of the Tunguska event.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

but like building the m1 or any other major road or railway was much the same yeah? Its just one more? And theres less left in general.

The reasons for building HS2 are also pretty flimsy at times. Is our railway infrastructure extremely antiquated and in need of significant upgrades? Yes. Are there better ways of doing it? Arguably, yes. Has it been grossly mismanaged? Absolutely. Is it a scam or vanity project designed to help rich Tories get richer? Idk, but the collection of poorly photocopied Marxist pamphlets I found at the tip says maybe.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I will get on a train because trains are cool, choo-choo!

Also I don't know anything about tunnelling but I will take the Singapore job if Salisbury doesn't want it.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Ratjaculation posted:

Who is this thread makes more money than SA, be honest now - hands up

🙇

There's got to be quite a few if we have people who live in Hackney and Southwark here.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
My member throbbed at dawn once, though that was due to the defibrillator.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

they wrote to me last year telling me it was the last year i needed to do my taxes, so naturally i am expecting a letter this year giving me a huge fine for not doing my taxes

This is a great letter. "Congratulations, you don't need to do your taxes next year!

PS It's because you're poor and we don't care about you."

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Was reading comments under an article about it last night and some of them were "I don't care if I lose money, I just want to give hedge funds a spanking" or words to that effect. (Obviously those who can afford to lose what they put in.)

Hedge fund managers getting a spanking is what they want. It's what keeps NYC dommes in business.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
And then I said, kiss MY rear end fault!

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Yeah sure all these people are dying but wouldn't it be great it we could all go to the pub again? makes you think

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Last time on Chums, Samantha Mumba revealed herself to be Ant's girlfriend to hilarious results.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Robin Askwith trying to relive his glory days with mixed results.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Bape Culture posted:

We’ve had non in Warwickshire either. It’s shite

Real cold though! I slept with my sockies on.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
All three of em.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
What the hell, there's like three people from Warks here???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Aginor posted:

Lets be fair. Stratford is the only cool place in Warwickshire. I, however, live in Fred and Rose town now.

Triggered, and not because of the murderers.