Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I hate Manchester. The girls here are weird they don't have six fingers and webbed feet like they do home in cornwall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I think my wife caught me looking at them, but I can never be sure which way she is really looking

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

S'ok you probably live in a worse part. And I'm a scotsman in disguise

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I haven't :smith:
just out for the week

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Back on the road to Cornwall today. Apparently I'm still not allowed to drive. 7 hours of her driving is going to kill me

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

As an adult I can safely say I've never pissed the bed.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Yet....

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I've heard of freezing expensive jeans to keep them feeling fresh and cleaning all but stains from them and not ruin them.
Can't think of a reason to freeze new clothes tho

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

That's rather strange. But kinky

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

You should confront your housemate and demand to know what the deal is and why you have not been invited to play part in his sexy weird frozen swimwear games

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Wig him out and replace them with a cucumber, lube, condom and print out of beginners guide to anal with a note saying "first and only warning"

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Actually, forget the lube. Put a razor blade instead. Blood is the best lube

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

This is what happens when you take away gbs I guess

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Kluliss posted:

why is gbs gone anyway?

Something something hillary Clinton mishandling state secrets, something awful full of government officials recruited by vile rat

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I left my job managing a hotel a couple months back, it's so weird after 10 years of working weekends to have every weekend off. I can get shift faced with everyone else on a Saturday night rather than a damned wednesday

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Jose posted:

this will help

oh my, how very saucy

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Vitamins posted:

i am glad gbs is back

Can i still touch myself in here tho pls :downs:

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm soo hungover ugh. Mead wine is delicious and yet so evil

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Sweetcorn on pizza is kinda growing on me

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Fungi does not belong on pizza,

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

In could go for a McPasty tbh

Warren's seem to stuff anything they can into a pasty and deem them 'seasonal specials'
Maybe I'll stuff a couple of big macs into a blender and fill up a pasty

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

My wife had two clients walk out of the hair salon today because they refused to wear masks and use hand sanitiser on entry.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

fridge corn posted:

I dont understand putting oil down on the road to do skids it makes no sense cuz obviously you would lose front grip as well and it really pathetic too!! You can do skids in a 114hp mx5 without lubricating the road surface what a bunch of cunts

We just used to whack fish crates under the rear wheels and drift around carparks. Harmless fun, just difficult to get away if anyone called the police. Luckily there are like 2 coppers that cover nighttime for around 20 miles so you could get 30mins of fun without any risk of one showing up.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm stuck at home with the small humans. No car since the wife is at work, not that I can drive whilst I adjust to new meds anyway.
Its only saying 18° here but my indoor temp is 22.5 and its for sure cooler in the house than the garden.
I may actually die

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Fox calls creep me out, always sound like a woman screaming.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Natalie Fartman posted:

Best reality TV was The Crystal Maze

Also OG Robot Wars

OG Robot Wars was legit, best part of the weeks tv

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Bobby Deluxe posted:

our neighbour has reopened his airbnb hotel

which has one shared bathroom

thanks you oval office

Punch him in the dick.

Cornwall is loving chaos at the moment, I want to go to the beach and do normal daily things but I can't because the whole county is full of idiots on their staycations with their disease ridden sweaty carcasses.

One of the nail salons locally has just had to close because a woman booked in to have her nails done and an hour after the appointment messages telling the technician that she had tested positive for covid two days earlier but needed to get her nails done while down here on holiday.
Ridiculous

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

is that true? im pretty sure that's something you could be arrested for

though im at the gently caress THE POLICE stage of the evening.

I'm pretty sure it's 100% illegal.
My wife will get me an update on Monday when she's back in work, small town and the hair and beauty industry being close knit or something.

I'm at the point where I have no faith left in humanity, we are surrounded by idiots with zero common sense.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

TTerrible posted:

Oh my god this is enraging

I just don't understand the logic behind booking and attending an appointment knowing you had tested positive for covid, yet feeling the guilt or obligation to inform the salon afterwards that they should isolate because of this.
Why put someone in that position in the first place over having your nails prettied up.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

He's a little hung up on the matter

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I like prawn cocktail Pringles

Hell to the yes

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

It's bareable here today, whole town is covered by sea fog so it's nice and cool.
Tried to do some exercise in the garden but the lesbians next door are gardening and I don't want to turn them straight with the sight of my impecible party 7 dad bod.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

doctor who would kick harry potter's rear end

Crucio

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

2007 was a weird year, passed my full bike license, had a horrible bike crash, got together with my now wife for the first time, broke up with her a couple months later. Got fired from an airport cafe for setting fire to my flat and getting acute carbon monoxide poisoning while drunk so couldn't come into work and was apparently a breach of my temp contract.
Moved back in with my dad, had a fight with my younger brother and moved out again.

Good times

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

2012 was a bad year, the only good thing to come out of it was getting together with my wife for the second time.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Bobby Deluxe posted:

kicking her out is not an option unless the lovely wife wants to alienate her entire family. which all truth told i would not mind at all as she is the only non poo poo one out of the lot. well the cousins are ok if a little booj

i also worry that sil is going to gently caress up, lose her house and then end up living with us anyway, but at least then it will be our house

do not worry friend, this will all resolve itself horribly and the saga will continue

Family is overrated imo

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm married, what is sex?

E. 2013 the stork visited with a tiny demon child

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Shameless brag , but I actually had a lot of sex in 2013, most probably why the contraceptive injection didn't do its job and we grew a womb gremlin

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

That or my super mutant swimmers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

The stigma around mens mental health sucks, I just had a full mental breakdown and going down the road of antidepressants for the first time.