Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

frogmarching a stranger away from their house party to the nearest pub

If anyone frogmarches me to a pub I swear I'll drink wine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

No no, that's the correct side of the country. We don't want that white stuff daaan saaaff

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Yes, you will feel sore, remember to drink plenty of water for the next few hours

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I Vaxed the water in the carpet by the back door where the door was leaking, vacuumed the rest of the house, mucked out the chicken house, vacuumed again after wife cut her grandad's hair and the kids managed to walk hair all over the house. Ten minutes to sit down and have a coffee and then I've gotta load up the recycling and take it down to the tip. Might get myself a cheeky maccys on the way home and not tell the dragon

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Probably one of those weirdos that boils ribs

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Cinnacum

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Bought another vehicle, lady Snape is mad. Send help

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

i imagine making hot drinks is a pain for bar staff

Not as awful as when you get a coach drop in unannounced on a Tuesday afternoon for thirty cream teas when you are on your own

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

goatface posted:

Salted milk tea is a thing, if you're a nomad in central Asia.

It's ok.

Who are they kidding, it's cum isn't it

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Dysgenesis posted:

Seems a good name for someone who isn't me.

Mods should do the needful and rename this poster Ejaculation Journal

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I just bought a coffee at the climbing gym, it's too hot to drink, 1/10

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Full fat?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Bimbo isn't bread, the Spanish are wrong

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Bozza posted:

the train from Reading to London is truly astronomically expensive given its half an hour

I enjoyed my time there until I didn't but that's a different story

I'm interested in storytime if you care to share the tale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

poo poo, that's heavy. I'm glad you are doing better now Bozza. Depression and alcohol are a bad combination.