Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

hemale in pain posted:

the weirdest thing happened to me today. i was in town with a work mate and this random weird guy came up to us and was like "do you guys know how to have a good time in the evening? know anywhere to score drugs?" this was at 3pm

it was so strange

Maybe he meant to say "round here" at some point? I've had similar happen in the past.

Also - whilst drug users tend to be badly-organised, they're very thorough and forward-thinking when it comes to buying drugs, weirdly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

goatface posted:

People were told that all the rest of the year was so they could see family at Christmas. If the science people expected anything else to happen they're too deep in their models with the population as rational actors.

https://twitter.com/spoonersean/status/1340387810319200258

I don't know why anyone ever expects people to behave rationally

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

Ratjaculation posted:

My respect for DJF has gone up

Hope he Fluo'd that badboy up though

Fluo is also the name of a very good goon who passed a few years back so I'm shamelessly using this as an opportunity to bring him up.

He made the best beer and was just generally a lovely guy.

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

I've seen a lot of people walking around Hackney with giant snakes wrapped around their necks, more than I would expect to see.

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

I think the only thing I miss about EAST LONDON at this point is some of the food options you get.

Grilled cheese haggis sandwiches have opened my eyes to a whole new way of sliding into obesity.

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

are there actually people who don't poop everyday

even when you've had a nice big dinner? not even then?

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

just realised i registered here before 911 had happened

doesn't feel good

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

hives often break out into clusters

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

I'm very rich, and don't really give a gently caress she's dead.

RIP Yasss Queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

Gasmask posted:

give me some money fuckface

let me just throw some loose change into traffic for you