Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

its 4am, time to be kept awake by The Hum™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

things can only get better

ah yoused to bee in thu band dee reem

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

fudge arrived, that was quick

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Gasmask posted:

good video too tbqh

i remember there being a period of about 5 years when everyone in byob had a jr/sr av because someone figured out how to rip gifs and started a thread

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

marmite on the corn

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

keir marmite

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

that is a well trained bog

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

maybe dog just wants the ball but knows it will be in trouble if the tv gets knocked down

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

you get that ball dog, smash the matriarchy. and the tv. and then get the chicken

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

cynic posted:

Thankfully it wasn't our job to refer the actual death threats to the police, we mostly just reviewed the queue when there was an issue with spammers or for our own dark amusement, but apparently most editorial departments had to refer 'a handful' a year. The awful thing is, some editorial departments would let pretty dodgy comments through because it was good for 'engagement' and there would be more ad views on stuff - especially discussions related to corrupt councils/travellers/youth crime etc where discourse could get heated without crossing too many lines.
i sometimes think comment moderators must end up seeing so much bleak poo poo that eventually they get to the point where they lose the ability to tell what is bad to the average person any more

like all the facebook and youtube moderators who end up burning out after a year with ptsd

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the unicorn barf is amazing but for some reason my lectose intolerance has become extra aware of this batch so i have to take lactase and wait if i want some

why are you like this body, i just want fudge

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the unicorn barf is very good but the salted caramel is amazing

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

fudge is the new sausage

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

learnincurve posted:

In the beginning they took the excess vaccinations away and redistributed that but now it’s not the very olds they don’t care anymore.
communism but only for the well off? in my united kingdoms?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

lemon meringue fudge is very good

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

been jabbed

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

im trying to see if my nanobots can play doom

no luck so far but the latest patch is nearlyyyYYY RIP AND TEAR

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Hedgehog Pie posted:

At this point they should have just cut out the middleman and sold SA directly to Bill Gates with all these sheeple around here!!
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Looke posted:

what was his name
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇ. ʀᴇʟʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsɪɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀᴇᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴠᴀᴄᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs ᴀ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ɴᴇxᴛ

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh my god that sucked so bad

massive fever and delirium followed by full on flu aches and pains. it is a miracle i have not thrown up

i was doing ok until about 10pm and was planning to do this whole thing where i post like a robot but gently caress that poo poo

my body feels like it has been through one of joses grindr dates. everything hurts, my joints are imploding and my temperature is in the upper range of nineteen-ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

feel much better. the bedsheets are currently in the wash, i think i sweated out my bodyweight this morning

apparently i was properly delirious last night, i came up with a whole story about swan murderers

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

Can you tell us about the swan murderers
i dont even remember saying it, the missus claims it was one of the many things i said

including her feeling my temperature and saying i was so hot and then me saying its because i work out

and then turning round and whispering that i dont work out i am just naturally like this

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

did you ever get round to trying chilli fudge?

i have been taking a lactase and having it after dinner instead of picking at bits, the lemon meringue was very nice

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

to save the nations pubs you need to permenantly close every weatherspoons locking inside anyone who supports weatherspoons

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i dont blame them its lovely

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

cc your bathroom is cool and your house is cool and your thread is cool

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

no... we absolutely do not have the money right now. my dad reckons we can just fill the cavity behind the plasterboard with expanding foam and that should help, but i am doubtful

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

learnincurve posted:

Then they found black mould behind the built in wardrobes, the kitchen cabinets and the metal frame to the house was also mouldy and rusty.
when we were looking at houses we looked at a bisf house that was pretty big and very cheap

turns out almost nowhere will give you a mortgage for one so you need to buy them outright now

i can see a situation in 20 years or so where todays new builds are going to end up like that

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

that is crazy, but also the governments fault for lowering standards to the point that companies are building paper thin wood frames with brick fascias

though BISF is worse because they will not offer a mortgage at all, meaning the only people who can buy them are money launderers and landlords who generally have a great record with damproofing and dealing promptly with mould

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

they lose value after a light rain

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

cells as an upgrade from the patio, discuss

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Pistol_Pete posted:

They're terraced houses but they don't use bricks! It's just a framework filled in with insulation, some sort of chipboard and then a brick-patterned facade to go on the outside. I have no idea what the intended lifespan is for buildings like that but I can imagine them being in quite a state after 20 years of Uk weather.
yep, thems the ones

they were building a new estate near where i used to live and i found a bunch of leftover bits

this inspired twisto to do a bigpost in a previous ukmt thread about british housing types

initially i was shocked but then having the british housing market devolve to the point that its making things that look like houses that last long enough for you to pay off your mortgage and then collapse with no resale value sounds about right

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

wooger posted:

It’s alright, that’s what property insurance is for. It covers a full rebuild.
i am pretty sure they are not going to insure a property that they know is going to fall apart

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

cc updated the bathroom thread with scandalous leg nudes

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my legs are tingling with excitement

or possibly post vaccine complications

i am waiting for a call back from 111 nevertheless

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

going to have my legs looked at by a professional leg looker in oxford

tingling like pre-pins & needles, hope my spine is ok!

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

me legs is ok

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

no he just has a regional accent and voice dictation on

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

shrek was funny when it came out, i view shrek meme culture with nostalgic fondness because i do not live my entire life browsing memes and then getting mad at the ones i see a lot of

shrek 2 was a bad film and shrek 3 was worse

the shrek cinematic universe was a bad idea and led to a prison rape joke in puss in boots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

englands greatest and most underrated foot ballman is peter beardsley and i will not be taking questions at this time