Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/18

Think they put the feature in for acrimonious break-ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

goatface posted:

Six people and a mute abuse victim is silly. It just looks like they had a big list (experienced presenter, racing professional, respected motoring journalist, non-white, woman, American) but couldn't decide which ones to leave out or how to combine them into fewer people.

Except isn't the token woman a racing professional? Though she kind of loses points for actually wearing a female symbol top.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

buteruc posted:

someone left a dead baby out in the rain here.

Is straby the new streed?

Its probably safe to eat.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
What power?

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

The BBC posted:

It's not the first time Sainsbury's has upset Josh.
It wouldn't be social media moaning without a bit of Brexit-blaming.
Even the animals are angry.
Katie is taking a moment to consider Sainsbury's employees.

Someone was paid money by us to write this, and someone else signed off on it. Did they forget to embed the tweets these refer to or something?

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Dog so starved its been reduced to filter feeding.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
I went to the Dome at 16, I think I'd compare it to a lot of crappy versions of Science Museum exhibits.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

goatface posted:

Now I'm reminded of the guy who tried to cast his colon in concrete.

Well, he succeeded in casting his rectum.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Natalie Fartman posted:

gently caress, its a sex thing isn't it

Goddammit

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=464986

quote:

he and his boyfriend had been "fooling around." After stirring a batch of concrete mix,

quote:

The attending physician recommended a psychiatric consultation, but the patient declined.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Arkhan Land emerging from his first Raider.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Pistol_Pete posted:

I prefer the Power Sword and Power Axe.

Invented by Dave Power in M28.

Don't forget Jimmy Space and his amazing Marines.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

The best thing about this is their drummer was a prolific jazz fusion drummer in the 70s. They just stuck a big hat on this 60 year old man and had him hang around behind the half naked guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
Speaking of prices, I just saw this on reddit and its incredible.
Navigating a Higher Groceries Budget as an Expat in the UK

quote:

As an expat living in the UK, I've come to understand that being non-local can naturally lead to higher living costs, even when it comes to groceries. My definition of "groceries" is broad, covering all supermarket purchases from food items to toothbrushes, toilet paper, and nappies, excluding alcohol.

In an interesting discussion on this subreddit, it was highlighted that an £800 monthly grocery budget is considered by many as excessively high. Initially, that was our budget upon moving here. However, due to consistently overshooting this figure, we adjusted our budget upwards first to £1,000, and subsequently to £1,200. Despite these adjustments, our expenditure over the past four months (October to January) averaged around £1,450 each month.

I’m eager to delve into this matter further to pinpoint potential misjudgements on our part. I've spent a considerable amount of time analysing our expenses and have compiled a rough monthly breakdown of our (intended) monthly costs:

Coffee: £85 (£70 on Nespresso Capsules, £15 on other coffee)
Tea: £15
Condiments (Dips, Oil, Vinegar, Molasses, Jams, Honey): £60
Oats, Muesli: £30
Almond Milk: £50 (approximately 25 litres)
Chocolate: £30
Fruits: £90 (including bananas, berries, strawberries, apples, seasonal selections)
Vegetables: £70 (including tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, lettuce, rocket, lemons, avocados)
Bread: £25
Pasta, Rice, Noodles, etc.: £50
Fish: £100 (including cooked prawns and tuna cans)
Chicken/Burger: £35
Eggs: £40 (large, free-range)
Cheese: £60
Frozen Vegetables: £10
Canned Beans: £80
Tahini: £30
Pickled Items (Olives, Stuffed Grape Leaves, Hot Peppers): £15
Snacks (Nuts, Dried Fruit, Fruit Pouches, Apple Juice): £50
Baby Supplies (Nappies, Wipes, etc.): £70
Cleaning Supplies: £85 (including dish soap, toilet paper, laundry detergent, etc.,)
Personal Care (Soaps, Shampoos): £20
Miscellaneous: £100
Our daily life is straightforward, with home-cooked meals being the norm and dining out limited to about twice a month. Breakfast usually consists of muesli or porridge, lunch is a mix of pasta/rice/noodles with beans, fish, or meat, and dinner includes eggs, vegetables, bread, and cheese.

I am more than willing to provide further breakdowns of each item if there's interest.

Any advice on where I might be overspending or areas for potential savings would be incredibly valuable.

Thank you for your guidance.

I will not jeopardise the eighty pound beans!