Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

me and my buds pile into the car and drive down to the t-mobile store to jeer at idiots walking out with the wrong kind of phones

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i cut off all contact with my brother when he bought bitcoins, and the xbox one. (it has the wrong kind of ram.)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

you should change whoever that is in your av to duke phillips

pram
Jun 10, 2001

PleasingFungus posted:

i cut off all contact with my brother when he bought bitcoins, and the xbox one. (it has the wrong kind of ram.)

not enough, too

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Every time I see someone on my Facebook who posts a Breitbart link I immediately defriend them for going to a website that's basically a big echo chamber where only one point of view is tolerated.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
my friends and i poo poo into bill gates' buildings but he just keeps making it into potable water :arghfist::argh::arghfist:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

maniacdevnull posted:

Every time I see someone on my Facebook who posts a Breitbart link I immediately defriend them for going to a website that's basically a big echo chamber where only one point of view is tolerated.

• Locked thread