Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
So is there a place in the guild for a lame tamer who has no interest in pub tears but wants to do hood rat things like killing monsters that require more than one lame tamer to kill?

Or am I destined to wander the streets of Brit tag less, just another pubbie victim in your war on order and decency?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
My wife doesn't understand why I like such an old ugly boring game. Do I divorce?

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
So there are like 300 different EQMS guilds. is the goon one EQMS or eq.ms or some other variant of those letters and punctuation?

Also I'm online now as my tamer Kamar if anyone can shoot me an invite

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
" It's laughable how the REDS here act so hardcore yet literally want their own version of trammel based on their gameplay. They expect every single pro and benefit for playing the most beneficial, entertaining, do-as-you-please play style. It's so lame, and it's something a lot of people have talked about for a long rear end time. There's nothing hardcore, elite or intimidating about REDS here. With free to play, they have ZERO risk, and ALL reward, yet yell trammel! when talking about making things SLIGHTLY harder for them.

I think it is unfair to ask us to do more work, spend more developer money, revamp a system we already have twice+ already, and then add benefits on top of it for your style of game play in hopes that those benefits will also gain you more involvement and action in the game play/style you prefer.... All without giving any trade off."

I think that is a fair point to make. With that said, I have not been PKed ever since I made a "gtfo" macro that instantly recalls me and my pets to Brit. Dying to a pk while farming is really on the blue.

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Sounds fun, if I wasn't dogshit at PVP I would totally roll a bounty hunter and kill all you reds.

• Locked thread