Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure why he didn't shoot the lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Give Syphon Filter to Naughty Dog and tell them to make Uncharted but with more swearing and gravelly voices.

I dropped the series after Omega Strain disappointed me, I didn't have a PSP, and never knew they got PS2 ports so I'm glad I got to see the last two, thanks. Didn't see Gabe dying coming at all. Of course he would still be alive in a sequel but he's dead here.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Kibayasu posted:

Give Syphon Filter to Naughty Dog and tell them to make Uncharted but with more swearing and gravelly voices.

I dropped the series after Omega Strain disappointed me, I didn't have a PSP, and never knew they got PS2 ports so I'm glad I got to see the last two, thanks. Didn't see Gabe dying coming at all. Of course he would still be alive in a sequel but he's dead here.

Oh they'd totally pull a Teresa to bring him back, only instead of coming back to give courtroom testimony he'd be tasering some smarmy jackass with a cheesy one-liner.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
It wasn't until the very end of the video that I understood why you didn't put Rhoemer's face on Lucifer.

This entire ride has been one giant :allears: moment for me, and has caused my roommate to question if I'm alive after choking from laughter many a time. I'm definitely more than hyped for anything you do next, Lune. I'll be keeping my eyes out.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
I don't know if anything else I do can really match up to RE6 or this. A lot of it is luck.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Yeah, the way everything worked out to be as silly as possible will be hard to top. Still looking forward to whatever's next because even though it won't beat this series it'll still be fun I'm sure.

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

I'd watch you guys duke it out in xcom2 multiplayer

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I've got to say, that's an incredibly ballsy way to end your series. Theresa's still alive, I choose to believe that and will refuse to believe any evidence to the contrary.

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!
Lune, thanks so much for doing this. I didn't comment much, but seeing a new video go up was always a joy. It was beautiful watching the games go under the microscope, especially as 2 was the last I'd seen.

I almost can't believe it's all over now!

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

legoman727 posted:

I've got to say, that's an incredibly ballsy way to end your series. Theresa's still alive, I choose to believe that and will refuse to believe any evidence to the contrary.

Oh definitely, Teresa was the most sane and fun-having character. She definitely isn't dead and will still go on to be a massive badass.

The ending had to be done in my opinion. Ever since video 5 I was pushing the warring demigod weaponry of Taser & M79 and then in Episode 7 there was the random Rhoemer edit with the invincible scripted guy.

What I never told anyone is that before the Rhoemer theme, or rather what you saw there, I had ended up doing something more demonic like there was in the lead up to finding the Taser in the first mission of SF2. But the editing that I was doing to it started making me a little nervous and I was like "yeah no this is going too far" so then there was Rhoemer and his theme and he became Logan's eternal nemesis. Now that Logan's Shadow is over, Logan punches the devil in the balls and ascends :v:

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jul 10, 2016

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
"Lian. I'm already a demon"

Gabe has a lightning magatama spike and the Diamond Dog lightning god prosthetic while slowly walking towards Rhoemer.

trying to find a way to shop gabe's head onto snake's body while using the level 3 stun arm attack and failing

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
It's simple. Just paste the taser over Big Boss's stun arm prosthetic. More so during a level 3 charge. Don't even put Gabe on Snake, just put him in the skybox or something. It'll be symbolic and stuff.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

goatface posted:

I'm not sure why he didn't shoot the lady.

Because Logan is an idiot. A destructive,nigh-unstoppable idiot,but an idiot.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

bman in 2288 posted:

It's simple. Just paste the taser over Big Boss's stun arm prosthetic. More so during a level 3 charge. Don't even put Gabe on Snake, just put him in the skybox or something. It'll be symbolic and stuff.

All's done and done.

edit: yes i noticed the ui element, no i'm not editing it

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 10, 2016

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

InfinityComplex posted:

All's done and done.

edit: yes i noticed the ui element, no i'm not editing it

loving magical.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

I was slumped in the chair earlier in the day when I saw that.

Because of that, I didn't see the real meat of that picture in the background heads beyond the mountains. Those alone define this LP.

:neckbeard:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I just noticed that this thread isn't Goldmined. A real shame.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I just want to put this out there: after having seen all the games and what they have to offer, I think that the first trilogy are the better games. They feel more fun, in terms of gameplay. And the taser is unrestrained in those games.

Also, Lune, notice that your LPs have "6" motif going on. 6th numbered entry, 6 games in a franchise.

You know. Just saying.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

I don't know what you seem to be implying. It's not my fault the game was 6 long :smugdog:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
It's only a pattern if he does it three times.

Anyway, thanks for showing off these games that I never would have touched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

bman in 2288 posted:

I just want to put this out there: after having seen all the games and what they have to offer, I think that the first trilogy are the better games. They feel more fun, in terms of gameplay. And the taser is unrestrained in those games.

Also, Lune, notice that your LPs have "6" motif going on. 6th numbered entry, 6 games in a franchise.

You know. Just saying.

Too bad we can't vote this thread 6.

• Locked thread