Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I woke up with four dogs in bed with me. This month is starting off well so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Ozmiander posted:

Wait, so three plus you, or?...

Heyooooooo. Nope, with me makes five.

I'm staying with my parents on their boat this weekend. Three adults and four dogs is way too many living things in this little amount of space.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
I literally just sprinted out of a bar to avoid a girl who was trying to take me home.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Seat Safety Switch posted:

What did she drive?

Gonna go ahead and guess that she didn't drive due to mutiple DUIs. That's the impression I was getting.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

NitroSpazzz posted:

This is my problem when shopping for anything

This is everyone's problem when shopping for cars, and I spend a lot of time coaching customers to lower their expectations, because price is the biggest sticking point in any car deal and the reason why car buying is such a hassle

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
Sigma X, I try to make sure my customer's purchasing is as easy and hassle-free as possible, but buying my Miata made me want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

You Am I posted:

gently caress you lot with having success from online dating. All I seem to cop is flakes or overseas women who want immigration

Could be worse, you could meet someone who borrows your pee rag and never returns it.

Which, by the way, is who I am meeting for drinks right now.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Sigma X posted:

...you're going back out with that dude? Does knowing he wiped your dry pissrag on his face take the nervousness out of it?

Unfortunately he's still the best guy I've dated in a long time by a long shot.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

meatpimp posted:

Maybe it's for the best. At least you're not taking pot shots at a significant portion of AI posters.

Three is not a significant portion. :v:

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

ilkhan posted:

Anybody else really curious to see how that date goes?

The date went okay. We're going to hang out again on Wednesday night, because apparently neither of us has any self-respect since we're still talking to each other.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

rndmnmbr posted:

A lot of people down on antidepressants ITT, but that's cool. Not everything works for everybody.

Week four of Lexapro, and I feel better, flirting with a cute girl, and I haven't had the urge to commit suicide for a week now. It's amazing how good it feels to not have that particular monkey on my back.

Lexapro is the bomb. This year is the first year where I finally feel like I have my life under control. I used to suffer from really bad social anxiety and agoraphobia, but now I can finally function like a normal human being and I am much happier for it. I'm finally able to devote my energy to the things I love and want to do.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
Sorry to hear about your dog, the spyder. Sounds like you stepped in stinging nettle, which are no fun at all!

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Tommychu posted:

Listening to Propagandhi for the first time. Why the hell has nobody told me about these guys?! loving spectacular music. Also found Tuborg at a reasonable price for the first time in like a decade, really missed this beer. Tasty stuff :denmark:

I've definitely mentioned them in here a time or two, as they are my favorite band. Which album did you listen to first?

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
Speaking of bicycles, I get a sick employee discount at my new job which includes 50% off bikes. I'm buying a mountain bike ASAP.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

extreme_accordion posted:

Jamal or any others have any thoughts on what to purchase for front struts for 07 GTI?
Mostly used for transportation to and from work.
Possibly track day use no more than 3 times a year.

Get some Bilsteins and call it a day.

My new job is awesome and I had a super good hike with my dog today, but RIP my free time. I miss camping.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Rhyno posted:

You quit the dealership?

I have two jobs now to fill the void in my heart

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Great Beer posted:

A few local dealer car dealers are doing a "5500 on top of your tradein" deal for new cars, which puts a spiffy new car very much in my affordable range. I'm still trying to figure out what the scam is on that deal but if it means I don't have to deal with private selling I might jump on it anyway. The gas savings alone would be over half the monthly payment. drat thirsty rotary. :argh:

Too bad neither of the Mazda dealerships around here are doing it. I'd be all about making bad financial decisions for a 2016 mx5.

Save your money. It's probably $5500 in factory incentives, or they're playing some clever games with the four-square method.

I just talked to a customer who creeped me out so badly that I'm going to start carrying pepper spray again.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

Astonishing Wang posted:

I know this isn't a ford dealership, but I'd really like to Focus on you for a while. Maybe we can Escape to a fiesta, and then back to my place where we can Explore(r) our Fusion until you C-Max. I've been practicing Edging, so bring a lunch. This is going to be a real Expedition. I guarantee you'll get an SVT, or an ST at the least, as I haven't been tested in a while and it's itchy down near my Super Duty.

Well, that's certainly something.

I thought that the call was a prank call from a coworker, because the guy was asking what I looked like and when I worked so that he could come in and see me. The way he said it all was very unsettling.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

scuz posted:

Ok, AI, we need to figure something out.

What kind of car is a "rad" car?

Obviously Rad Racer is the answer, but so far we've ruled out trucks ("sweet"), camaros ("bitchin"), and hatchbacks ("neat" and/or "fun"). Most motorcycles are "rad", but those don't count for this exercise. Other stipulations include 1.) this must be a car you would want to own, and 2.) it must be a car that isn't outlandishly expensive. For example, a DeLorean could be considered "rad", however as much as I'd like to drive one, I'd never want to own one.

Anything old and quirky, especially anything covered in wood paneling. I'm a hipster, deal with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
Wow. Well that is certainly something.

• Locked thread