Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Motronic posted:

I just watched the first two episodes and I think I'm gonna like this.

Other than the foley dude using air cooled 911 sounds for the 944 :spergin:

Well they had to CGI out all of Georgia State University's skyline anyway so :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Super Aggro Crag posted:

3 hour drive to NH on my 1st day and am blazing with the project manager in his new STI.

Jesus christ.

You know they say don't poo poo where you eat?

You need to quit making GBS threads everywhere.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

stump posted:

loving Hell. What a day. I'm staying in Manhattan, went to a Deftones / Incubus gig in Jones Beach tonight. So I thought I'd get a zipcar as public transport there looked like poo poo.

How was the concert? I'm going to their show in ATL in 7 days.

fjelltorsk posted:

Phonepostin from the loony bin. The doctor at the er recommended 72 hours of inpatient treatment while my brain sorta lands. I can leave if i want to. But i have a feeling that some good sleep and what they called an intro to therapy where i have two sessions a day is good for me.

Good for you, dude. An outpatient stay really helped me out a few years ago.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

stump posted:

Incubus

That's great to hear. The last time they came to town and they had loving Incubus opening for Linkin Park. I wasn't pleased.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Life is a generally negative treadmill with occasional bright spots. Bourbon is for the most of the times. Scotch is for the bright ones.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Storm just rolled through and will continue to lightly rain all the way down my commute home. Its 1645, here. Time to get the e30 sideways. :getin:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Astonishing Wang posted:

UGH why even live.

No, no, that's one of the bright spots I was talking about. :)

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Debate did not disappoint. Hangover is right on cue.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

14 INCH SLIT posted:

They're just lubing up! I know just what they'll do!
Their holes will gape open a minute or two
Then the Whos down in Whoville will all cry boo-hoo!

That's a noise," grinned the Grinch, "that I simply must hear!"
He paused, and the Grinch put a hand to his ear.

And he did hear a sound rising over the snow.
It started in low, then it started to grow.

But this sound wasn't sad!
Why, this sound sounded glad!

Every Who down in Whoville, the tall and the small,
Was moaning without any dildos at all!

He hadn't stopped Who whores from coming! They came!
Somehow or other, they came just the same!

And the Grinch, with his grinch face numbed up from his blow,
Stood puzzling and puzzling. "How could it be so?

They came without ribbing! They came without toys!
They came without buzzing, throbbing or bois!"

He grunted and tickled till his wiener was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.

Maybe dildos, he thought, dont come from a store.
Maybe dildos, perhaps, can be quite a lot more!

And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say
That the Grinch's tight rear end grew three sizes that day!

And then the true meaning of dildos came through,
And the Grinch found the strength of ten inches, plus two!

14" for mod.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Slow is Fast posted:

Interested to see how you like it. I've had a broken screen on my galaxy 4 for a year and want to move onto something newer with a better camera. I think I'll just get a galaxy 5 or 6, but I'm open to other options.

Hot take: gently caress Samsung with a shovel.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I don't get dog or cat ownership.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Hello, AI chat thread. I'm here to tell you, having a degree and being in a job where you're competent enough to have fun with your hands every once in awhile when necessary while still being paid to gently caress off at your desk a lot is the way to go hth

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Bape Culture posted:

Nurburgring are getting rid of the flugplatz jump. I'm bummed :(

:(

CommieGIR posted:

*high fives*

Have you started the new job yet, man?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I would just like to say that I have two friends with audi 2.7TT powered cars. Both are currently on jackstands. One at solo motorsport because it blew low on cyl 6 on a leakdown, the other blew a turbo and a thermostat housing. gently caress those godawful motors forever.

Happy Tuesday!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

MustardFacial posted:

My 2015 is shaping up better than 2014. I got accepted into an awesome program that will get me out of this shithole job, finally started talking to a professional about what turned out to be like a mild trauma (I forget the term he used), did my UK tour for the family so now I don't have to see them for another 2-4 years, managed to get my drinking under control, and started a solid gym and diet plan.

Take care of yourselves goons. Anything you want to do is possible with a bit of effort and believing you can do it.

But but bourbon and self loathing! :cry:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Truly half of the new car purchases in AI are really loving stupid financial decisions. :ssh: They're generally not the nice, cool, good cars, either.

They're Genesises. Genesi?

Also people giving me poo poo like two months ago for having the gall to say I have BC on ignore? LOL

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

CommieGIR posted:

the new job is....quite the drive. At least I fixed the AC in the Audi before being stuck in Atlanta hell traffic for two hours.

Aw, cheer up, dude. Eventually your soul falls out somewhere around Jimmy Carter on 85NB around 5:45 and you flip over to 955 and Erick Erick:unsmigghh:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

iwentdoodie posted:

Picking up a project on Sunday, finally.

It's boxy, German, and shockingly rust free! And not an E30.

G Wagen?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

CommieGIR posted:

I can't find a C&C in my local area :(

First Sunday of every month at perimiter I thought? Its been there awhile?

edit, yeah, dude:
https://www.facebook.com/CaffeineAndOctane

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I am 26 and still too scared to get a credit card. All I imagine is me maxing it out the first week on some dumb poo poo like an Xbone.

If you're 26 and unable to get a card that carries a limit below the price of an Xbox One then, please, by all means, don't loving get a credit card.

edit: wait, is getting a card with a limit that low even loving possible!?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

MustardFacial posted:

Yeah. My first credit card had a $500 limit, which isn't even enough to get an Xbox One.

[edit] this dude with the 280 hasn't called me back yet.

Christ on a cracker. My first card coming out of school has a $6k limit. I do have pretty much perfect credit for someone without (major, non-school) loans, though. I had all the credit checks, leases and bills solely in my name for the entirety of the time I had roommates during college.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

IOwnCalculus posted:

Nah, the ZX could be two-seater or 2+2. The two-seater ones still look better than the 2+2s - Nissan didn't figure out how to make a non-janky-as-gently caress 2+2 Z until the Z32.

God loving bless. An old boss of mine--rich dude in his 60s, independently wealthy since the early 80s (probably coke related)--has a z32 that sits in his warehouse. The titanium key has like zero wear. It gets turned over and moved like every 2 years :cry:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

some texas redneck posted:

I wouldn't mind picking up a couple of Xbox 360s that aren't banned, but solely to use as Windows Media Center extenders instead of kludging together old PCs to use as DVRs (my desktop has more than enough oomph to handle it).
I've been trying to make that poo poo work since 2006. Don't.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I still don't get the das volk dick thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Someone (commie) buy this and live close to me so I can store my RV with you and use your shop and hot tub, please!
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal.../1_fr/?view=map

• Locked thread